Uploaded Lil Devil Video – Copyright not affected?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Hi guys, so I uploaded the mahoosive win from Lil Devil this morning on to the tube and it made a song an dance about the whole copyright thing and music issue. So I clicked the option to say allow ads. After that another option came up saying something along the lines of mute song or mute part of song. I chose this and thought that would be the end of that. Go to check my video and its now uploaded on Youtube with 0 ads, no copyright strike and no mute?! No idea why but hey at least I have the tunes for this vid until its taken down I guess 🙂 Hopefully they may allow this one for future streamers wins. If anyone wants to see what this slot can do then the link is here:

Peace x

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Smashing bonus, it is muted for me though from 20 seconds in until the payout counter at the end. may just be unmuted for you

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

That’s a fucking monster

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

And with that clip paddy power just got 1,000 new signups.

well done so much potential might be worth the grind

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

And with that clip paddy power just got 1,000 new signups.

well done so much potential might be worth the grind

The other side of the coin would be my experience aprox 1200 spins 2 bonuses x15 and x26 top of the ladder bonus landed 1 wild and x9. 60p stake for 240ish loss wont be playing again 😀

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Fuck a duck.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Wow, brilliant hit

brookie888 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Hey, never mind the YouTube thing. What a flippin amazing hit on 20p. Absolutely amazing ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Muted for me too, apart from the ringing in the retriggs. It was interesting to see that not many premiums landed in the last 2 spins, but the payouts were still huge. It’s great to see the potential, so thanks for the upload 🙂

Sh3ppo61 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Congratulations on your win. I thought my win of 46 pence was epic but your win tops mine, (but only just).

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

You’re famous lol, chipmunk showing your video on his YouTube.

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

Yeah, flippently sent him an email saying hey look at the mass potential and then he replied with WOW what you hit? told him I have a recording so he asked if I could send it and use, of course I obliged 😀

KadyC137 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Smashing bonus, it is muted for me though from 20 seconds in until the payout counter at the end. may just be unmuted for you

yup, mofos muted it the 2nd time I watched to double check!

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

KadyC137 wrote:

appleman91 wrote:

Yeah, flippently sent him an email saying hey look at the mass potential and then he replied with WOW what you hit? told him I have a recording so he asked if I could send it and use, of course I obliged ?

Don’t blame ya, once in a lifetime X win. Now get yourself in the Tesla competition lol

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Unbelievable win!

I just managed to get the heartstopper bonus without a single bonus along the way. Cost £480 on £1 spins. Bonus went for £23. Brutal game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)