Update now i’m unblocked on weekend booster and Bandits videos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Shak2430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I have seen both the bandits videos on regards to the weekend booster and some of the comments are out of line but will look past that.

I will try give a clear description of the events. I am a uk player and a fairly new customer.

I was placing £450ish bets on roullete for around 9 spins if I remember correctly.

I hit number 1 which returned £270. My total balance now is £470. That’s what my balance states. Now I have tried to bet £470 which was all good it came into number 8. It immediately at that moment rejected my bet. And returned my £470.

Firstly I believe bandit has retracted the statements he made from the first video he realises now he was wrong (surprisingly)

Now in the second video he is again wrong and making me out to be a liar which I hope he retracts that statement to. My balance was £470. But £470 was not available to me. My balance available was infact £460 odd (cant remember exact figure) as there was money there reserved for the vault. What kind of utter toss is that??? I have had a few beers rejected I used to think was a software error but it isnt. It seems video slots pick and choose when to cancel a bet. IF NOBODY BELIEVES THIS I HAVE EMAILS FROM VIDEOSLOTS GIVING ME THIS AS THE REASON !!!

Also it’s not just winning spins they take a percentage. Its losing spins aswell. I.e you stake £3 and it returns 50pence. They will take it out of that.

I find it complete shocking the abuse I have been given on social media and made out to be a liar and a sore loser. So many commented that bandit in his videos always made people aware of this absolute tosh. He never did!

Videoslots are a disgrace with those practices without a shadow of a doubt. And me like 100s maybe thousand of others joined video slots through the bandit and through his videos. So he does have a share of responsibility when his customers are getting screwed over in a manner like this.

Ontop of that you make me sound like some mental guy who hasn’t got a clue. Not a ounce of an apology towards me. In my initial thread I apologised in my second message as original message was in anger.

Anyone wants to see emails of videoslots confirming that they technically froze a certain amount of my balance reserved for this so called vault I will attach it. And if that’s not the case and shouldn’t be done. I hope the bandit can help me resolve this with videoslots to get a outcome for the players and his fans.

I dont mean anyone any harm I am a player like everyone else.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Link the proof please. If what you are saying is the truth I can’t see how you can’t make a complaint to the gambling commission. Let’s keep the numbers simple. IF you had £10 and bet £10 and your balance showed £10 but then as it landed in a number it rejected the bet and the reason given was 1p was saved for the booster thing then firstly your balance should state £9.99  and secondly it’s completely illegal and I believe you have a good claim (with all appropriate proof) for your money and potential winnings back for that spin. If you have proof Vs said “yeah we kept 1p back but still displayed £10 and allowed the bet to be placed” However if the reason was “malfunction” you will still have a good reason to complain for the fact your balance was incorrectly being shown but you won’t get any money that you could have won. In regards to the other shit I don’t really understand what you are spouting about. Show all the proof you have and then me and others can see the full story more clearly.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Shak2430 wrote:

Also it’s not just winning spins they take a percentage. Its losing spins aswell. I.e you stake £3 and it returns 50pence. They will take it out of that.

That’s a winning spin

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Shak2430 wrote:

I find it complete shocking the abuse I have been given on social media

There’s usually a reason people turned on you on twitter. I can’t possibly think what it could be though ???

Shak2430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Can someone please advice me how I attach a photo on this to show an email

Shak2430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>

</span>

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Shak2430 wrote:

Can someone please advice me how I attach a photo on this to show an email

Screenshot it on your phone, there’s an attach button on the site

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Is it a problem with how your balance shows on the roulette providers screen? It’s quite a clumsy system but it sounds like their system doesn’t refresh properly with videoslots after each round.

I fail to see where any of this is Bandits problem, it’s an issue between the roulette provider and Videoslots.

Shak2430 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Its nothing to do with the roulette provider my balance was accurate it adds up correctly to have 470 remaining.

But that £1.50 or whatever from my balance (even though it shows it cannot be bet as its reserved for the vault)

The bandit said in his second video that videoslots dont hold no money back from balances which clearly states here they do.

What kind of system is that I should have my full balance available to me. Not partly frozen for some promo which is pointless

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The reserved amount wouldn’t be there with a refresh. It’s because they don’t refresh your balance twice between rounds (I would guess)

The bet was rejected. Sadly I can’t see it going anywhere.

It’s gutting that a player gets fucked over by a silly system, but your attitude at first on here was appalling. For the future, people are much more helpful etc if you don’t start being an ass ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Sounds to me like the balance just didn’t update after they took a portion of your win to the vault. Whenever I’ve used things like this, there’s normally a lag on the balance until I make a couple of further wagers.

It sucks that your number came in, but I believe Steve is right in what he said. He explained how it works and that is how it works. The Videoslots snippet that you posted seems to confirm this too.

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Sack VS off and move on with life

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

Link the proof please. If what you are saying is the truth I can’t see how you can’t make a complaint to the gambling commission. Let’s keep the numbers simple. IF you had £10 and bet £10 and your balance showed £10 but then as it landed in a number it rejected the bet and the reason given was 1p was saved for the booster thing then firstly your balance should state £9.99  and secondly it’s completely illegal and I believe you have a good claim (with all appropriate proof) for your money and potential winnings back for that spin. If you have proof Vs said “yeah we kept 1p back but still displayed £10 and allowed the bet to be placed” However if the reason was “malfunction” you will still have a good reason to complain for the fact your balance was incorrectly being shown but you won’t get any money that you could have won. In regards to the other shit I don’t really understand what you are spouting about. Show all the proof you have and then me and others can see the full story more clearly.

Errrrrr how can you blame bandit for his affiliation with video slots to your bet not being taken .
    that’s like saying I’m fat because I drove past McDonald’s and the my friend said Big Macs are good .

BTW I am fat and bandit did mention big Mac’s ????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Shak2430 wrote:

I have seen both the bandits videos on regards to the weekend booster and some of the comments are out of line but will look past that.

I will try give a clear description of the events. I am a uk player and a fairly new customer.

I was placing £450ish bets on roullete for around 9 spins if I remember correctly.

I hit number 1 which returned £270. My total balance now is £470. That’s what my balance states. Now I have tried to bet £470 which was all good it came into number 8. It immediately at that moment rejected my bet. And returned my £470.

Firstly I believe bandit has retracted the statements he made from the first video he realises now he was wrong (surprisingly)

Now in the second video he is again wrong and making me out to be a liar which I hope he retracts that statement to. My balance was £470. But £470 was not available to me. My balance available was infact £460 odd (cant remember exact figure) as there was money there reserved for the vault. What kind of utter toss is that??? I have had a few beers rejected I used to think was a software error but it isnt. It seems video slots pick and choose when to cancel a bet. IF NOBODY BELIEVES THIS I HAVE EMAILS FROM VIDEOSLOTS GIVING ME THIS AS THE REASON !!!

I find it complete shocking the abuse I have been given on social media and made out to be a liar and a sore loser. So many commented that bandit in his videos always made people aware of this absolute tosh. He never did!

Videoslots are a disgrace with those practices without a shadow of a doubt. And me like 100s maybe thousand of others joined video slots through the bandit and through his videos. So he does have a share of responsibility when his customers are getting screwed over in a manner like this.

Ontop of that you make me sound like some mental guy who hasn’t got a clue. Not a ounce of an apology towards me. In my initial thread I apologised in my second message as original message was in anger.

Anyone wants to see emails of videoslots confirming that they technically froze a certain amount of my balance reserved for this so called vault I will attach it. And if that’s not the case and shouldn’t be done. I hope the bandit can help me resolve this with videoslots to get a outcome for the players and his fans.

You are raging and typing so of course you sound like a crazy person you blamed everyone and didn’t try to resolve the issue with the only ones who can solve the issue for you which is Videoslots. There is no more really needed to be said like previously commented take it to the gambling commission if you believe you have been mistreated and have email evidence you should get a resolution that satisfies you through them.

And I previously stated that titles with CAPS are not acceptable its pointless and just takes up my time changing it.

Shak2430 wrote:

And this I want to believe but we shall see.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

Errrrrr how can you blame bandit for his affiliation with video slots to your bet not being taken . that’s like saying I’m fat because I drove past McDonald’s and the my friend said Big Macs are good .

BTW I am fat and bandit did mention big Mac’s ????

Errrrrr wrong person? Didn’t mention bandit once.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)