Unsubscribe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but couldn’t find anywhere on the site to unsubscribe from it.

If someone reading this can unsub me and close my account I’d be grateful, thanks.

BTW, it’s nothing to do with the giveaway, I never entered them anyway, just stopping gambling now so want to sever my ties with gambling sites

Cheers!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m sure @seedy will be around to do this for you ?

Good luck with your gamble free future ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Good on you for making this decision. I hope your future away from gambling is bright and full of joy 🙂 all the best 🙂

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

9 hours away. See you soon!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

How about we keep this open and every day call him a twat so he never comes back as he will hate us all. That would stop me coming here and being tempted.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

How about we keep this open and every day call him a twat so he never comes back as he will hate us all. That would stop me coming here and being tempted.

Shut up you twat.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Stupid twat.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Shut up you twat.

Fucking cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt (Im getting ahead of the game 😀 )

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

No matter how annoyed I am, I refuse to say that word. Have a fuck off instead ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)