Ultra Stakes Video

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I thoroughly enjoyed this video. To be perfectly honest, I don’t see a single reason why anyone would complain about it, besides jealousy.
    It’s just way more fun to see really high stakes. Don’t get me wrong, £2 stake can be fun too, but that’s really not that special, as half of us play that kinda stake every time we play, so we’re used to seeing it.
    Imagine you’re watching a millionaire play slots, and he’s playing at £2 stake spins. How thrilling do you think this is for the millionaire?

When Bandit plays high stakes, I’m at the edge of my seat all the way through it. I even yelled with him when he hit the top of the ladder.
    I think the stakes probably took Steve’s attention away from the usual “Fred the cat”,  “ASDA money” and all the other good bits, but it’s still fun cus it’s something a bit different!
    The normal 1k deposit £2 stake is very entertaining too, in it’s own way (I watch every single video). The stories, the mention of the football bets, and everything else that goes on is very funny, and I always laugh with it and enjoy it.

It’s like that’s the series I follow every week. It’s nice, fun, and Steve does a good job of making me feel like I actually know him well. However, I’ve never met him, and we’ve only had a couple of short 1-2 line chats via email and twitter.
    Now, when he makes a special video, it’s like the series you watch every week just released a special movie. That’s how this feels to me. And it’s very very nice! I hope this keeps happening. Like the big screen video stuff with the gandalf mask – fun, because it was different, but we still get the good old normal videos.

I would even enjoy if you did some special livestreams sometimes. Doesn’t even need to be slot related. Like say you have a livestream on Saturday for a few hours, where we discuss football and exchange advice on bets, and “watch the games” while you livestream. Meaning we watch on our own TV’s, while you’re on stream and we discuss things in a live setting. I would really enjoy something like that. There are enough slot streamers out there, so it would just be fun to see something different. Hell, I might try that myself.

Lastly I wanna say to Steve: Please keep doing whatever you feel like doing. If anyone’s got anything negative to say about your videos, it’s cus they’re jealous. Anyone can make videos, but not everyone are fun and interesting. Your true fans will always enjoy everything you do mate.

Peace

BoogleGreen WANTED $3
    Outlaw

100% agree mate, really enjoyed this video but love them all .  Get to same thrill watching as if I was playing, and you do feel like you know Steve cos he’s talking about relatable stuff.  These are my go to videos to have on when I get home.

Catfish1604 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

The above comments say it all loved every min of the video felt the highs and lows along the way, never checked to see how was left as I didn’t want it to end.

I’m sure there will be many out there that think he’s mad but many more that just can’t understand how one person can earn more in an evening they can in a year the answer is simple playing the right game at the right time and reinvesting the winning over time.

Fantastic result and I’m sure the bonus boost button will be getting pressed on this months give aways just a shame I can enter as I’m on a 5 year break to try and rebuild my life

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Great video , mental deposits but all good in the end

probably a few of us shouting YES when top of ladder reached ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Bet it was a great video watching on a 75inch tv. ??

Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

springbrucesteen wrote:

Bet it was a great video watching on a 75inch tv. ??

Outlaw

Ok promise ….no more pics of the primal telly ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Agreed, i watched lied on my sofa as Malta is boring when its cold… and i sat up when those tops got close. I had to message on the 2nd “unleashed” buy and called him a dick… as… well… jammy twat isnt he

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mental video. I felt like i was inside Bandits head every time he tried to top the ladder. I was there with him all the way through lol.

You could put this shit on the big screen at the cinema and charge 10 quid a pop!

Awesome.

stevenkelly33 WANTED $23
    Blocked

I just want to say Bandit, you’re a fucking maniac lol. I just watched the high stakes video and loved it.

barry yoright WANTED $2
    Spectator

NOW THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC,,,NO FUCKING ABOUT,,BIG GAMBLES,,,BIG HITS,,,,BIG BALLS 😉 MORE OF THESE PLEASE PAL,,,,,GOOD LUCK TO YA BRO AWESOME VID,,,BEST ON YOUTUBE BY A MILE,,,,,BETTER THAN THAT PUSSY ( STOP N STEP ) HES ONE OF THEM VOICES YOU JUST WANT TO SLAP HIM EVERYTIME HE SPEAKS,,,BORROW ME A GRAND LAD 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)