UK Goal Drought?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Saturday is the only day I get a bet these days, love nothing more than sitting on soccer stats crunching data and analysis, weighing up percentages etc.. BTTS is my bet as it keeps me in with a chance right up to the final whistle. Last week was a fucking disaster as just about every division across the UK had about 10 goals between them at half time.

Is it just me but does it seem that goals are hard to come by lately? Is it the time of the year?

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Yeah mate i am also a BTTS punter and am not having much luck at all, it seems to be the same old story of checking the scores and by halftime im lucky if theres been a coupleo f goals at best. Todays BBTS Picks i’m going for are:

Bury Crawley, Northamption Colchester, Reading Villa, Napoli Sampdoria & Schalke Gladbach..

But yeah i hear you my luck on a Saturday has been absolutely dismal.

I have certain teams that i’ve added to the “Bogey Team” list and if the bad luck continues there won’t be many teams left to bet on! Forest Green, Exeter and Shrewsbury are my nemisis teams, it seems whenever i stick the bastards in to score goals its ususally 0-0 come 70 minutes and when i think bugger them i’ll leave them out its usually 2-1 1-2. Typical eh!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Saturday is the only day I get a bet these days, love nothing more than sitting on soccer stats crunching data and analysis, weighing up percentages etc.. BTTS is my bet as it keeps me in with a chance right up to the final whistle. Last week was a fucking disaster as just about every division across the UK had about 10 goals between them at half time.

Is it just me but does it seem that goals are hard to come by lately? Is it the time of the year?

Whits wae the new avatar blako ? If thats where ur coupons hav got ye   keep ur picks tae ursel. ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Ok blacko mate, my regular footy bet  is top 3 teams on coupon in championship,1st and 2nd leagues btts, I’ve done it every week this season and it’s been close but no cigar, here’s hoping it’s this week eh

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

i have a 5fold btts coupon. 1 goal in the 5 games at 60m eek

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Queen of the South burst my BTTS…. Fuckers.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

if it makes you feel any better i also had a 10fold 9 came in and bury went 1-0 at 80 odd min but was no cash out available then crawley scored and it finish 1-1

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Malkychamp wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

if it makes you feel any better i also had a 10fold 9 came in and bury went 1-0 at 80 odd min but was no cash out available then crawley scored and it finish 1-1

Jeez mate that’s a proper kick in the nuts, what sort of folding were u looking at collecting with that bet?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

spewing lol

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Jeez mate that’s a proper kick in the nuts, what sort of folding were u looking at collecting with that bet?

I had a £10 10 fold too today for possible £320 was waiting only for Bury they scored my cashout went to £230 so i go to cashout and it suspends because Chelsea score another then Crawley equalise before the cashout comes back on for £30 ffs also needed one more corner from swansea the other week for £4 at 800-1…….i am the nearly man of footy betting lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator
    Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

that was prob why i never got a cash out options aswell then. Ohwell always next week 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)