Trying to get money in…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

So there were quite a few options suggested on Twitter for my problem of having to cancel my card and being left with no way of depositing, one of them was a bank transfer to Videoslots, it says immediate deposit which is great but then when i go through it, it asks for the bloody card number, which obviously i haven’t got, why does it do that when it is a bank deposit and nowt to do with the card? Am i doing it wrong?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Also, Paypal wasn’t an option for me as i vowed never to use them again in my life years ago when they just simply never accepted any level of proof whatsoever from the seller, me, and ALWAYS sided with the buyer and sent them their money back, even though they were blatantly on the rob lol

I have Skrill but it is asking for a security token and i can’t fucking remember what that is, it was some authentication gizmo on my old phone but that has been replaced now and i haven’t got it anymore?!

Using the wifes card i don’t think is really allowed and yeah, there are plenty of fuckwits that would grass me in lol

Some other things i hadn’t really heard of and wondered about their legitimacy haha

Revolut was mentioned, a few times, not heard of that myself, anyone got experience of it, is it an instant thing etc

I have had a text from the bank to say 3 working days for the new card which is a bit shit 🙁

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Do a freeplay video on games you’ve never played before ??‍♂️

Its all content at the end of the day haha

babyface2k9 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

You can use paysafecard can get multiple tickets from the shop can deposit up to a 1000 a day I think

Seve66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I wouldn’t suggest that Steve does a freeplay video as there are already enough twats out there that think it is fake money. No need to fuel their fires

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Go shop top up on paysafe and use that for the time being can top up up to 1000 I think ?

Jayjay230 WANTED $32
    Outlaw

🙂

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Get on VS live chat and say “hwy fuckers, I’ve deposited over 250k in your coffers over the last 2 years and I want a tab until my card comes through”! That’ll test their loyalty. We can wish hey. ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Bit of a mission to take a grand to the shop every time i want to reload though isn’t it? As obviously i can’t pay on card, because i haven’t got one lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Get on VS live chat and say “hwy fuckers, I’ve deposited over 250k in your coffers over the last 2 years and I want a tab until my card comes through”! That’ll test their loyalty. We can wish hey. ??

Haha give me a tab 😀 Imagine, i’d do my nuts in on silly stake and run away 😀

JGSlots WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Yes. Paysafe is a good option mate.

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Have you got a neteller account?

You can deposit into there with bank transfer

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

The security token is no longer used you need to set up 2 step authentication if possible

Skrill Two-Factor Authentication

Or you could get your wife to send money to your account from her skrill or a friend’s I believe there may be a small fee of 1.9% doing it this way

No Sunday slots ???

Monirojjaman04 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Paysafe is a good option but only problem is u cannot get a grand paysafe voucher in one go.

The maximum amount allowed is 175 and the same shop cannot print more than 2 vouchers of maximum amount ,paypoint doesnt allow the shopkeeper for security reason . infact the same shop cannot print anymore voucher within 30 mins. Knw tht coz im a shopkeeper haha.

Think neteller is better option.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Bit of a mission to take a grand to the shop every time i want to reload though isn’t it? As obviously i can’t pay on card, because i haven’t got one lol

Wouldnt bother going the paysafe route…after a shops gives you 2(which would be £500)as max for each one is £250,the machines fuck up and wont do anymore for an hour or so,some sort of security thing,so you have to go to numerous shops getting 2 at a time,and alot of the time the staff dont even know how to do it and either cant or take an age…ive had to do this before:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)