trading

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

As somebody who did well in maths I’ll admit, this whole shares stuff blows my mind, I can not get my head around the wording, figures and such

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

As somebody who did well in maths I’ll admit, this whole shares stuff blows my mind, I can not get my head around the wording, figures and such

now is easy to learn a lot of videos and news online

Outlaw

It’s a very scary aspect of finance, I have more than enough capital to play, but that inner devil keeps putting off( I mean I don’t even use my money to gamble, I use my monthly expenses which  is contracted obligation )

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

I think I’m around £750 up from December with everything that has gone on with the crypto pumps and the stocks.

By no means its not life changing but when I started I didn’t really know what I was doing and I don’t really have the money to put down as collateral, just putting in £10/£15 here and there.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

It’s a very scary aspect of finance, I have more than enough capital to play, but that inner devil keeps putting off( I mean I don’t even use my money to gamble, I use my monthly expenses which  is contracted obligation )

for new traders, the best is to buy like dogecoin Shiba like 50-100quit and hold they cheap to buy they can go up by end of year

soon or later we all going to deal with Britcoin

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

They will go up by the end of the year based on what?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

a lot of experts they saying Dogecoin will go up to $1 by the end  2021

In May, there was a lot of discussion on Dogecoin reaching a US$5 level. The coin is predicted to reach the US$1 mark by the end of 2021. … It reached the US$0.72 level on 8 May 2021. At the current growth rate, it is possible to touch the US$5 mark in future

Same with Shiba if it hits $0.20 by end of the year you make money

just do your own research before you invest

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

a lot of experts they saying Dogecoin will go up to $1 by the end  2021

In May, there was a lot of discussion on Dogecoin reaching a US$5 level. The coin is predicted to reach the US$1 mark by the end of 2021. … It reached the US$0.72 level on 8 May 2021. At the current growth rate, it is possible to touch the US$5 mark in future

Same with Shiba if it hits $0.20 by end of the year you make money

just do your own research before you invest

There’s an unlimited supply of doge and shib. It’ll crash before it hits 1$+

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

There’s an unlimited supply of doge and shib. It’ll crash before it hits 1$+

This. They are worthless to the core. They only have meme inflated value with no real world application whatsoever.

Can you profit out of it? Of course. But it certainly isn’t a long term hold.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Shiba is worth about $0.000007233 is like 1p even if it jumps 15p u make money 1m shiba is like 35quit 10m shiba is 350quit if it jumps 10p you make million :p  worth the risk

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

Shiba is worth about $0.000007233 is like 1p even if it jumps 15p u make money 1m shiba is like 35quit 10m shiba is 350quit if it jumps 10p you make million :p  worth the risk

Yeah I do agree to an extent, I do invest small sums in extremely low valued crypto ‘just in case’. Just careful with money that you can’t afford to lose!

Outlaw

Be honest I read the last six messages amd my brain tripped out and went to stand by mode……I used to have shares in earthenergy type resources, but that was a way back and my accountant( who’s my best mate as well) did all the leg work, and because I never got a vibe for it I put money into property, and although I totally understand the basic system there is something really confusing and off putting about the way shares seemed to operate now which Always holds me back, and it’s an aspect of finance id love to get into, I know a few friends who have said “it’s just the same as back in the day, the only things that have changed of the years are the names” but from an outsider it seems infinitely more complicated now ….

like this from game…”They only have meme inflated value”  I have absolutely no idea what any of that means …..

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Be honest I read the last six messages amd my brain tripped out and went to stand by mode……I used to have shares in earthenergy type resources, but that was a way back and my accountant( who’s my best mate as well) did all the leg work, and because I never got a vibe for it I put money into property, and although I totally understand the basic system there is something really confusing and off putting about the way shares seemed to operate now which Always holds me back, and it’s an aspect of finance id love to get into, I know a few friends who have said “it’s just the same as back in the day, the only things that have changed of the years are the names” but from an outsider it seems infinitely more complicated now ….

like this from game…”They only have meme inflated value”  I have absolutely no idea what any of that means …..

I meant the quite by bio….

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Yeah I do agree to an extent, I do invest small sums in extremely low valued crypto ‘just in case’. Just careful with money that you can’t afford to lose!

we easy lose 350quit on gambling in 3-4hrs investing 350quit for the kids future is not much it could happen..even if it happens in 3-4 hrs years still good payback

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I meant the quite by bio….

well back on days, u need to call the broker and make a deposit so he plays with u money…now you join app coinbase you make a deposit and u buy u own coin from the phone app..you want to cashout 5min later money is on paypal…is a lot of cryyptocoin now…best is to invest on low price coin and wait they price could jump

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)