trading

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

Share if do good research you will make money

Not true, AMC is being pumped by people on Reddit. Anyone researching AMC wouldn’t invest in AMC.

You do realise who AMC are? And you see what’s happening with cinemas?

You do see a massively inflated meme-share that isn’t worth the share price? I mean honestly do what you want, you’ve turned a healthy profit buying in early but you think AMC as a company is worth 30 billion dollars?

As soon as the meme money goes to a different share it’ll drop back down like a stone

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Share if do good research you will make money

Not true, AMC is being pumped by people on Reddit. Anyone researching AMC wouldn’t invest in AMC.

You do realise who AMC are? And you see what’s happening with cinemas?

You do see a massively inflated meme-share that isn’t worth the share price? I mean honestly do what you want, you’ve turned a healthy profit buying in early but you think AMC as a company is worth 30 billion dollars?

As soon as the meme money goes to a different share it’ll drop back down like a stone

yes AMC is Cinemas they also own Odeon in UK, lot thot gamestop not worth what is worth today but they keep going shares still strong over $200, I got in early feb this year for 80% of my shares another 20% on $9 when I sold my profit on XRP, I am not investing on AMC for the future and long hold, I am investing to make money, when AMC jump at $72 I sold 20% got all my investment back, now only hold with profit, and I am still up over 300% is all good, the trade market is all about buy low sell high

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

gamestop not worth what is worth today

It’s not.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just be careful, and if it does get pumped massively remember to cut yourself some profit for the champagne 👍

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Just be careful, and if it does get pumped massively remember to cut yourself some profit for the champagne 👍

got target set upsell at $250, and loss 40% under my profit

Alinr6 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I make some money with Theta when was 3$ and I sold at 10$ .

For the guy’s who will keep for long term please buy a ledger or trezor from  the official website not amazon or ebay and keep the coins there.

Exodus is ok for free wallet but when the price go crazy for one coin they start to have “problems” with the exchange or other…..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I hope people listened 😬

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

I hope people listened 😬

😂😂😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I hope people listened 😬

😂😂😂

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I hope people listened 😬

😂😂😂

is trading like gambling it goes up and down 😂

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

GameRoom wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

I hope people listened 😬

😂😂😂

is trading like gambling it goes up and down 😂

last Xmas I invest 3k on xrp price £0.07 cash out at £1.60 made over 68k profit all that invest on AMC and I am still on Profit 😂 my lowers selling is at 50k so lets if it go up or down

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

If someone bought when you were pushing it like it was free money, they would be pretty depressed right now 😬

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Pretty valuable lesson in here for those interested in investing in meme stocks. Time it right, you could be in for a quick in and out payday.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>But realistically these are just high risk, over inflated opportunities that I steer well clear of!</span>

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

every trade is a risk to lose money…sometimes you win and sometimes you lose I had a chance to go out at $70 but I take a risk now is down…by the end of the week it can go down more or jump to $100, 2 more days

I also have a call option on XRP (call option is like betting on football ) you make a trade and guess the price up or down, I call XRP to jump £1.5 by end of September return will be just over £40k

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

Pretty valuable lesson in here for those interested in investing in meme stocks. Time it right, you could be in for a quick in and out payday.

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>But realistically these are just high risk, over inflated opportunities that I steer well clear of!</span>

meme stock is high-risk coz hedge funds can easily cheat by dropping the price down, they call it naked short they pay for 1000 shares and make that to 10000 shares with a price of 1000 shares, they also have option to buy sell and you don’t see it on the real market they call it dark pool

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)