Tombstone Mega Bonus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Has anyone else ever had the mega bonus (all five scatters) on Tombstone?

The reason I ask is, I’ve just landed it on £2 stake. 12 spins, with multiplier and locking wilds I think. Didn’t land a single wild, so no multiplier either. Went for £2.40 – 1x.

I genuinely got the screen recorder out as I’d never seen it before, thought I was in for an absolute monster. Although I can’t complain too much because of my recent wins, this still hurt!

How rare is it, how much does it normally pay? Anyone got any stories?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Yeah it’s an absolute tool, two badges and the three scatters get you 12 free spins …. like you said you need the multipliers to land , so if they land low , there’s three steps up = 3 x multiplier happy days and times that by 3 reels =happy multiplier ….. …….if it lands ……. I had it roll in, one wild in real two, multiplier went up to four and that’s where it stayed ……… almost made enough for a coffee ….. almost

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Odds of getting it just over 1 in 15,000.

You got super fucked. Sorry buddy. Should have paid 2,000x ish.

Post me the video ill send it the game provider, get you some free merch or something.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

You got super fucked. Sorry buddy. Should have paid 2,000x ish.

Post me the video ill send it the game provider, get you some free merch or something.

Urgh that’s grim, I wish you hadn’t told me haha! I couldn’t believe how bad it was! 1x!

I deleted the recording in anger, thanks for offering though man.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Ouch ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

No problem. I remember replying to some similar thread before im of to find it.

As for my reply just ignore it, its a shit bonus. Pays 5x max win

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Oh my… I’m annoyed for you Bio! That is so rare and it paid bugger all?! Damn 🙁

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Okay, I officially cannot complain. The hot streak continues. I deposit £1,800, have a £2 bet on trip 3s on Super Sic Bo, it gets multiplied by 888x and only goes and lands for nearly £2k (I bet on any trips too).

I then land this absolute beauty…

£2 stake bonus buy. First one went for around £390. Second one I manage to get the 10x and 15 spins. On the 2nd from last spin it literally fills the screen with changing symbols, almost max megaways, all the way to the end. I literally jump up from my seat and it lands kings. Goes for £7,777.80 – 3,889x! Wtf!!! My 2nd biggest win ever behind DoA2.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

OMFG though 1x are you serious? That is supposed to be the bazooka bonus bad boy of bonuses isn’t it, i don’t think my computer would survive if i got that and it 1x’d me!

That Buffalo win is mental, you must be a streamer right? 😀

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats bio! I hope your luck continues, you’re on an amazing streak!

I know bandit, my phone would not survive the amount of abuse it would get if that was to happen to me ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Okay, I officially cannot complain. The hot streak continues. I deposit £1,800, have a £2 bet on trip 3s on Super Sic Bo, it gets multiplied by 888x and only goes and lands for nearly £2k (I bet on any trips too).

£2 stake bonus buy. First one went for around £390. Second one I manage to get the 10x and 15 spins. On the 2nd from last spin it literally fills the screen with changing symbols, almost max megaways, all the way to the end. I literally jump up from my seat and it lands kings. Goes for £7,777.80 – 3,889x! Wtf!!! My 2nd biggest win ever behind DoA2.

Holy fuck bio ? this hot streak you’re on is awesome ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Fucking Gtfit! I imagine that was for the bonus hunt battle you set up against Eejit ? gl Eejit! ?

Well and truly on a hot streak, let’s hope it doesn’t end! ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks guys – absolutely over the moon, it’s crazy! Looks like I may have to do this second bonus hunt with Eejit. ?

I didn’t think my screen recording program automatically saved the videos, but it does!

Enjoy the Tombstone mega bonus at your leisure 😉

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Oh my ? the video doesnt show the 5 scatters but it’s still horrendous.. I feel your pain ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Awesome win on buffalo mate!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)