Tomb of madness

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

You know what brothers and sisters , been smashing this game tomb of madness for the last few days ( cough cough weeks)

doing great on it, it bonuses and except for one particular bad night the balance is always up,

but I’ve noticed that on a £1 bet I can’t get the win on the bonus over say £180… it has a 2000x potential,

has anybody had a 1000x on this o more  ? Because I can’t seem to break that £180 roof …..seems like such hard work on a game that has a low max x win ( compared to other games )

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You know what brothers and sisters , been smashing this game tomb of madness for the last few days ( cough cough weeks)

doing great on it, it bonuses and except for one particular bad night the balance is always up,

but I’ve noticed that on a £1 bet I can’t get the win on the bonus over say £180… it has a 2000x potential,

has anybody had a 1000x on this o more  ? Because I can’t seem to break that £180 roof …..seems like such hard work on a game that has a low max x win ( compared to other games )

I don’t play much Tomb, one time I won just over 400quit on 2 bet

Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I don’t play much Tomb, one time I won just over 400quit on 2 bet

Yeah, 400 on a 2 bet for you and 200 on a 1 bet for me, so the same,  can not for the life of me get a win over the 200x level……

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve never played it, anyone on the tubes had any luck?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’ve never played it, anyone on the tubes had any luck?

I’ll say this in reserved mode ( this is my experience so far ) I know we’ve got threads on here where people have thrown laptops out of windows because of it but….

you can build a balance really really easy on it,  you can either have like 3-4-5-6-7 early binus spin to get cuthulu out, but the hit rate on getting cathulu out on 3 spins is not that bad, you get three spins and think “fuck it what a waste of time “ but honestly I think  a quarter of my cathulus have come from the 3-4 spin bonus,

it tends to like giving 3 bonuses and then sleeps for a long time, so I tend to switch off if I get three even if they haven’t been great…..

but the point of the thread was how insanely impossible it seems to be, to get 300-400-500 or more x win….

it also has this bitch of a mechanic when you get to cathulu , if the Rick tile is on the board, and you have a row of high symbols running through it, you think “ ok here we go” but cathulu drops on but on the other side of the board (so there’s a Colum gap between Rick and you,) the game will count the Rick and the high tiles  as a win and remove them and any potential for the cathulu mega tile to reach Rick …that there …. As complicated as I’ve made that sound is iPad destroying  annoying as fuck …..

but it’s still a good game … if only for the x wins..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)