Today’s video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Philinds1 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Brilliant back to what I love old Skool games

Philinds1 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Peacock manor ?

Playdnwon69 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Really liked it. Loved the older games as a refreshing change, and I’m sure I sensed a little enjoyment at playing that has, understandably, been a little lacking. Glad to know you’re on form.

I read the Twitter idiots comments, acting like you were a public entity saying perform more often, like some sort of slot monkey!! What a cockwomble!!

Cheers Bandit, Number 1 player!!

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

What was with all the games bonusing fairly quickly and giving good results ? Bloody illuminate

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I thought the same 🙂 was nice to see flame busters, scruffy, and drive too. Also, nice to see that although bandit stuck with usual games that people play, he ended up in a lot of profit for the session. 🙂

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Omg.. THAT primal hit… in my dreams i hit that.

🙂

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Most the games have small potential,besides Primal…i prefer the high variance slots he plays,as things like scruffy duck unless have multiplier max win is 300x for full screen wilds,thats poor imo.

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

With Scruffy Duck, the most you can win is £10.55p

true story

And from the videos that i’ve seen, the chance of getting a double feature is about 30 to 1… not the shown 5-1 odds….

rare as fuck

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Really enjoyable video! Lots of the more fun older slots being played so it made for a really nice viewing – some great wins mixed in there too. 🙂

Particularly enjoyed Wild Heist, Flame Busters and Scruffy Duck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)