tipstrr.com Advice?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    notrege WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Hello has anyone heard of / used / using tipstrr.com

had a quick look through and some people are making a lot per month … someones up £8k in 6 months

Example:  https://tipstrr.com/tipster/hodl/tips

just looking to see if anyone has had experience of this and can feedback

thanks

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not read to much into it but at first glance its alot of tipsters. In my experience most tipsters have about as much knowledge as me and you. Normally putting high stakes on odds on things and charging you for this (tip) there prob is afew good tipsters out there but certainly not for me. If you are looking betting advice may i suggest you look into match betting ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just remember the trainers use these tipsters to their advantage.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

One thing you have to watch out for with things like this, is you get people who create multiple accounts, literally loads, and each one offering a different winning combination. It’s only natural that some of these “tipsters” will go on a winning streak and look like they’re an insider who knows exactly what to bet on, when realistically they don’t.

That’s always been my viewpoint on stuff like this anyway, you can never be too sure.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Doing a Derren Brown lol I think he put bets on a 6 horse accumulator, but did every single possible combination for the races so that someone would have the winner, something like that 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

If I ever get a tip and tell loads of people it never comes in. So next time I think sod that I’m not saying anything to anyone and it wins. Always the way. So if I ever give any tips ignore them. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hi pal  go to u tube and watch minder ( sorry pal wrong number )  c how tipsters work and get a lafff  to lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)