Tick and Morty BASTARD megaway

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Fozzy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Playing on Sky Vegas last night I managed to build my account up to a few hundred playing different slots. I fancied giving Rick and Morty megaways a bash on low stakes (40p) WHAT A TRAGIC IDEA THAT WAS…smashed my balance!!! Should of left after a 200 spins but got it in my head that it owed me a bonus ??? anyone else found it mega hard to bonus or was my timing just off???

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Unlucky man and i never give any game more than 50 x the stake because realistically you only really have a 60% chance at best of even getting a 50 x bonus. So no point carrying on after losing 50 x your stake because you’ve got a 40%-50% chance of not even breaking even anyway even if you do get the bonus

Fozzy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yeah I know. Usually i only do a max of 100 spins but it just got me hooked!

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Not the easiest to bonus but not as hard as say Bonanza imo.

I like the game mainly because of the Federation spins bonus round, tried the pickle rick spins a few times when the game first came out and it was always gash.

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

This sounds strange but i find certain games easier to bonus at certain sites e.g. never managed a bonus on rick and morty on video slots and betfair after thousands of spins but had about 10 at gala/coral where for me, it usually goes inside of 300 spins. Bonanza for me seems to bonus so easy at Paddy and playojo and by easy im saying normally 2 bonuses per 100 spins but pay absolute crap

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

@mega How’s things mate? Any luck lately?

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

After watching various streamers saying it’s hard to bonus, I thought I’d give it a try and I’ve had a nice run on it, had a 5 scatter start a few times and have never had to do more than 200 spins to get bonus, federation spins has defo been the kindest to me, tonight I just had it and payed 100x, got it again quickly so decided to gamble and got 20 pickle Rick payed 500x!.

Much easier to bonus than bonanza which lately keeps giving me these runs of not even dropping Ls never mind a D ?

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Loadsa luck recently but its from the matched betting side of things, £780 up since 26th may and that includes a mega fuck up of -£240. How things your end

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Good to hear mate guessing you haven’t done any bonus hunts lately? And yeh i need to try get into that side of things with the matched betting but i’m a bit clueless when it comes to those things trying to learn from scratch. No luck recently, got burned at Ascot used BetWay, but hoping the horse racing system i built will be back up and running in the next month after some more normality of racing as it requires certain horses with recent runs. Was a pretty profitable system

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I had a dabble myself a few years ago with soley on the horses, it was quite profitable but used to take a couple of hours research per race, alot of time spent watching previous races to find out if a certain race fitted my sytem which too many times it diddnt. If you get bored of an evening sign up to free trial @ oddsmonkey and just have a read through

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

@mega cheers mate, question can i use it with just betway and betfair? or do i need all bookies?

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)