Thor’s Lightening

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Anyone’s played that Thor’s Lightning new game by Red Tigre ? Absolutely doubled a weeks wages on it, pathetic and stupid of me obviously, anyone had a decent hit or at least a good bonus? Absolutely ripped me, Maybe you could give it a go in your next video Bandit? Hopefully you have better luck than me! Sure you’ve played it on a video before, not too sure though

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Made it too the 25 mega spins twice. Both times was nowhere near the cash value prize on the other side. It can dick you pretty quick as when u do eventually get a half decent win its right to the gamble to get sweet fa most of the time ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Made it too the 25 mega spins twice. Both times was nowhere near the cash value prize on the other side. It can dick you pretty quick as when u do eventually get a half decent win its right to the gamble to get sweet fa most of the time ?

You’ve got it confused with lightning strike!

Played Thors Lightning on small stakes and ended up bonusing and it reminded me of the Rainbow Riches bonus that harvests the coins, I got some 40x coins and some 10x coins.

It was was a nice little bonus but it took forever to get.

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yeah I got the Valhalla spins twice out of £300 my own daft fault but the game just gets a grip of you, and I was playing it on £.060p , paid 8x the first time, then 15x the second, took for ever and didn’t get a sniff of the other bonus on there, base game pays are bad as well, should of just accepted it and moved on, but easier than it sounds.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Apologies thats right. Never even had a bonus on the other 1 only that shite wild that locked in on the middle reel locked in afew symbols then sacked me off haha. Think i left before 25 spins were complete

scootypaul WANTED $10
    Outlaw

<b>”Absolutely doubled a weeks wages”!!!!</b>

When I first read this I was like “yeah bro” but what you are really saying is that you have lost on it . .

Which sucks ass brother, feel the pain. I’ve ripped a G this week and it’s only Wednesday …

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Played thors lightning a few times and my opinion still hasn’t changed. It’s one of red tigers shittest slots.. Shame really because they have some nice and unusual ideas.

KizLFC WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yep hurts mate, but have to be in it to win it u suppose, that’s what I tell myself anyway

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)