This weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After thinking last weekend couldn’t be beat for sport this weekend there is loads to look forward to. The darts start today as well as the last 2 days in the golf. Plenty of horse racing plus the boxing tonight. Good luck to anyone who’s had a bet or planning on gambling this weekend. Be lucky folks. I still fancy Rose or Koepka for the golf.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Sports fans well catered for ?? for me it’s work all day then Mario on Nintendo Switch as my sport ?

The only accepted bets are how long it takes before I blame input lag on the controllers for Mario’s loss of life ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’m currently renovating the kitchen yay me lol ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m going to be laid on sofa all weekend feeling sorry for my self because I’m still no better, and my car is back with the mechanics for 50th time this month ? theres no f1 on so guess I’ll have to watch netflix ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I’m going to be laid on sofa all weekend feeling sorry for my self because I’m still no better, and my car is back with the mechanics for 50th time this month ? theres no f1 on so guess I’ll have to watch netflix ??

Have you watched F1 Drive to Survive on Netflix yet?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve been watching line of duty, but it’s on my list of things waiting to be watched. I don’t get the tv much but when I do, i can’t watch more than one thing at once ? they’re filming for season 2 of drive to survive at the minute, so might have to wait until that’s out ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)