This game needs to be removed from the market ASAP

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

https://youtu.be/ZAmlHWjStqA

It is absolutely disgusting. Nobody try and tell me they’re true odds either haha, I’ve never felt more sorry for someone in my life (who wasn’t living in poverty or dying anyway)

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s a brutal game mate @thebandit has said it is savage as well 🙂

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

It’s a brutal game mate @thebandit has said it is savage as well ?

I stupidly spent £40 on it and lost it in record time ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

It’s a brutal game mate @thebandit has said it is savage as well ?

I stupidly spent £40 on it and lost it in record time ??

Yeah, its loves to eat cash mate I don’t play buy bonus games at all as I stake fairly low at around 20p to 50p as my average deposit will only be around £30 a week but if I build a balance to over a couple hundred quid I up it to a whole pound…… last of the big spenders me i tell yah 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Agree it’s an awful game. Could tip anyone over the edge. Least it was £40 mate and not £400 ?

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

I’ve seen rocknrolla do a lot of crazy shit. If anything, he is even more degen than The Bandit Unleashed on Reel King!

Has anyone ever seen Paul with such extended reactions, bad language, etc, over a gambling outcome?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Never seen Paul go as mental as @thebandit but that’s why I love watching him! The amount of times I’ve belly laughed to hearing him screaming yessssssss ?

Having said that I’ve seen some RIDICULOUS stakes from Paul and a lot of rum drinking lol

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’m crying here when he came out with Fudge your mum?????

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

The only slot that is worth buying a feature on (imo) is White Rabbit.

Extra Chilli, Book of Gods, Spinal Tap, Genie MegaWays, Millionaire, Vikings and Fat Santa are too degenerate for the average £50 or £100-a-month online punter.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

The only slot that is worth buying a feature on (imo) is White Rabbit.

Extra Chilli, Book of Gods, Spinal Tap, Genie MegaWays, Millionaire, Vikings and Fat Santa are too degenerate for the average £50 or £100-a-month online punter.

I agree with this! White Rabbit is normally good for at least 50x (most of the time) and still has the potential to go absolutely cray cray. Most other feature buys you can either lost the buy completely via gambling, or it can give you a near-zero bonus quite easily.

Just on-topic with Vikings – if they advertise it as true odds, I believe it. Although it seems impossible when it lands on that tiny red slice, you’ve gotta think just how many times you’re pressing it. Odds are it will come in eventually! It’s just deceivingly positive I think, that’s all.

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

The irony here is he literally said last night it was the slot he was in the most profit with, so bit of a strange video.

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

When the buy feature first came out on slots I thought what a novel idea…….its different. Next thing you know there’s a bucket load out there.

Ive stopped playing them now because I think it takes the fun out of normal gameplay 🙂

Also if you hit a run of losses by buying the bonus  the chance of winning your money back gets less and less….dunnit

#justsaying 🙂

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Yeah i think the fact you need to land like 83 bonus symbols in the base take the piss abit doesnt it ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)