The right thing to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After recently finishing a period of time registered on gamstop I’ve decided to go back on it. They are been a complete pain in the arse regarding forms and documents almost making you feel like not bothering. I did know they were going to be like this after reading posts previously. If anything it’s made me more determined than ever not to give any winnings back from the weekend but i know eventually i would lose what ive won and more besides if i don’t do this. I’m self employed with family commitments and for once i have a little float for security and i want to keep it that way. I have a hospital op in next 3 months ( nothing serious) so it would be nice not to have to worry about finances. I’ve certainly got my determined head on but i also feel kind of weak for having to do this. Honestly after 6 months on gamstop i was like a kid waiting for xmas. I couldn’t wait to have a bash. I got extremely lucky and if it went the other way i wouldn’t of stopped till that screen said them horrible words ” transaction declined. Insufficient funds “. If i didn’t have the commitments i have i would carry on playing but I’m the main bread winner and i have to be careful. I don’t trust myself one bit. These games are so addictive to me. I could literally sit and play them for 24 hours easily without thinking about it. Betting fobts poker don’t bother me one bit anymore. I can go weeks without doing any of them but the online slots and live roulette for that matter are just too much for me. I do feel though very weak minded for doing this. I shouldn’t have to at my age after years of experience but I’m doing it before i lose not after which i suppose has got to count for something.

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Good for you dude. First thing about ‘Responsible Gambling’ is knowing when to stop.

The whole ‘When the fun stops, STOP’ thing was never really a thing for me, because I could be in balls deep, last deposit before bank starts declining, and still be having fun. Haha. But knowing when to stop, that’s the real key.

You are not weak for doing this either. In fact your stronger minded than al of us here that have yet to use Gamstop.

Again, well done and I hope your operation goes well. Keep your float topped up and when you have a few days off, you will have some in reserve.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Congrats Haz, welcome to the club ? I’m signed up for a year and the Donuts are currently still calling me ?

I might have to eat real Donuts… Uh oh!

Gotta do what’s best for you and your family at the end of the day ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Do whats right for you mate. Wont be joining the club but now that the football has come to an end most of my float will be moving to main bank to enjoy most of it ? breaks are definitely needed for everyone i reckon till august for myself. Did you finally get enough saved to get that ‘enhancement’ you always wanted? ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Commented but forgot to log in.. sorry mods 🙁

Well done Haz, if you feel like this, it’s obviously the right thing to do. I think I may join you, it might give me the kick up the backside I need to start saving up for the little ones birthday and xmas. Best of luck with the operation 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Do whats right for you mate. Wont be joining the club but now that the football has come to an end most of my float will be moving to main bank to enjoy most of it ? breaks are definitely needed for everyone i reckon till august for myself. Did you finally get enough saved to get that ‘enhancement’ you always wanted? ?

Cheeky git ?. Enhancement or enlargement or is that the same thing. Anyway will still be betting and playing poker. I can’t believe you just said that. I suppose i asked for it. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Cheeky git ?. Enhancement or enlargement or is that the same thing. Anyway will still be betting and playing poker. I can’t believe you just said that. I suppose i asked for it. ?

Haha yeah guess i should of said enlargement but if bigger tits is your thing who am i to judge ?

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Not weak – strong – sensible – practical – thoughtful- considerate.

Why oh oh why you want to get a trout pout done tho is beyond me!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha trout pout ?? (dam why didn’t i think of that)

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Haha yeah guess i should of said enlargement but if bigger tits is your thing who am i to judge ?

Na never been one to have big man boobs ?. I think i better say now before all these rumours spread lol. I’m having my gallbladder out ?. It amazes how a thread created about gambling online can turn into a sex operation thread. It’s normally me who changes a thread topic. Not that i mind one bit. ?

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

If you can’t trust yourself the right thing will be to join it again.

My 6 months ends next week I’m so tempted to have a play, but I don’t think I can trust myself. In the last 6 months I’ve got myself out of a deep hole, still in lots of dept but it’s stable now.

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Well done Haz in reality you’re the real winner

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

If you can’t trust yourself the right thing will be to join it again.

My 6 months ends next week I’m so tempted to have a play, but I don’t think I can trust myself. In the last 6 months I’ve got myself out of a deep hole, still in lots of dept but it’s stable now.

Likewise. Be careful though gamstop is very easy to join but if you de activate the account as i did and don’t extend it then they make it extremely complicated to re register almost to the point of making you not want to do it.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Well done Haz, its 100% the right thing to do if you feel like this. I think I will join you too. All the best for your operation 🙂

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I certainly couldn’t sign up to GamStop. Fair play to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)