The most annoying things in life…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Name me something more f*cking tilting. I’ll wait patiently.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Oh jesus wept….. i could show you a losing £20,000 gamble on reel king? Would i be close lol!

JackWix WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Extremely tilting that haha! But it’s a 50/50 you somewhat expect it. I’d love to know what percentage of the pie gamble that red zone is! SPEWWORTHY as you’d say haha!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

It looks about a 1 in 25 shot to land that donk zone there, truly horrible tbh mate and i have had it myself, on max stake too, more than once lol Dunno how the laptop survived tbh!

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I also saw that happen on one of Rolla’s vids. Chat was shouting ” COLLECT THE x9 !!! ” but nah he spun it and lost haha

The whole idea of playing slots used to be to have some sort of bonus or feature drop in, you get that nice feeling when it lands after 70 teasers and 4 hours lol

With these games you can spend your entire deposit in a few tries and not even get any spins out of it, don’t think I’ll ever play any of them, I wouldn’t enjoy them at all ?

But, to each their own I say, and I do enjoy watching other people play these

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

That pie gamble cant be true odds i just wish that when i gamble on it the red was the fucking win zone because id be half way to a millionaire now how much its fucking drops in there its dick raping

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I have to agree, if this happened to me, the laptop is getting smashed, no doubt about it.

Unbelievably disgusting!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Parking attendants are worse imo… Fucking hate those cunts. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

JackWix wrote:

Me. ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

JackWix wrote:

Me. ?

Him ??? woken up from your 3 day sabbatical JB ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

JackWix wrote:

Me. ?

Him ??? woken up from your 3 day sabbatical JB ??

Haha yeah XBob

Just been busy with work. I had a go on that Millionaire game on Grosvener lastnight

Fuck me what a tilter it is.

Only deposited 25 got 5 bonuses on 20p but 4 lost on first gamble.

Gna have another bash later!

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

1st time I played it one my third attempt at a £20 buy topped both multiplier and spins paid about £400. since then its been iffy to say the least had a £1 base land in gambled it to 23 spins and then to 2x frt just one more to 3x even thou i had a bad feeling about it and it donked. did a couple £200 buys as well lost three in a row and quickly ran away, recouped the losses on roulette.

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

That is definitely tilting especially after you’ve just won 23 gambles to get to that point. But what is annoying maybe not so much tilting is when a slot has been designed with a screen to actually say “Congratulations you have won 0.00”

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

pritmist wrote:

That is definitely tilting especially after you’ve just won 23 gambles to get to that point. But what is annoying maybe not so much tilting is when a slot has been designed with a screen to actually say “Congratulations you have won 0.00”

Think the Napoleon . Better luck next time , is worse . How dare they think there will be a next time after getting shafted like that .

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

i would bastard cry but to be fair havent gothe balls to go that fare i normally collect by 15 spins and x5 lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)