The Journey

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Well done, you can see the stubbornness in your face in that second picture Haha. It’s the watch me prove you wrong face πŸ™‚

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Good luck this morning mate on your run. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Well today was the day and of course it pissed it down near enough the whole time lol

So close to the 2h mark but not quite, most of the other photo are all blurry or my tongue is hanging oot so i wont bother with those haha

Time for a bath and a nap πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Forgot to add the split times πŸ˜€

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just afew snaps from this morning race

Lovely set of pins πŸ˜›

Finished 46th out of 356 with a new 5k PB of 23.40 :D:D:D

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Good on ye shagger.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Malkychamp wrote:

Just afew snaps from this morning race

Lovely set of pins ?

Finished 46th out of 356 with a new 5k PB of 23.40 :D:D:D

Keep smashin it Malky lad ya sexy fucka!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

So was recently at my fathers place going through some old junk when i found this old gem

The video quality is garbage none of this mobile phone nonsense back then πŸ˜›

Father holding a camcorder following the wrong guy round the 1st lap but a’l let him off, also why did they start guy not say get set?

150m to go turn on the jets boooom even at that age 1st reaction after winning shake the guys hand love it πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Never saw your replies to this mate, fair play for getting the job done! Great result πŸ™‚ you should be proud of yourself.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Looks like the auld yin hid a few macallans the nite afore that wan malky . Dont think they hid a bar at grangemouth ? nice gesture wae the handshake taeΒ  , a wee nae luck pal , or wiz it , get that round ye . ???keep it up bud .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Looks like the auld yin hid a few macallans the nite afore that wan malky . Dont think they hid a bar at grangemouth ? nice gesture wae the handshake taeΒ  , a wee nae luck pal , or wiz it , get that round ye . ???keep it up bud .

Haha aye think the best you got there was a slush puppy. Always humble and victory and defeat, nothing worse than a bad winner ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Won’t be long till we’re seeing odds for you on sky bet to win a race?. Keep up the good work.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Still 3 weeks until the next race but continuing with the Saturday 5k park runs to keep me busy. This week was a trip to Loch Leven which turned out to be a fairly tough hilly route. Didn’t manage to improve on the PB but man i got the eye of the tiger. FOCUS

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)