The Impossible Feature

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ic1101 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I think even Bandit would struggle to get the Queen Bee feature on BUBBLE BEEZ. To date i am on 4600 spins @ 25p stake, built the honey pot to £14.80 and been to the 3rd section 4 times in total. Biggest win was £62.60 from a few wins multiplier ( 132x win etc ), and am down around £60 in total so not a massive loss to stake.

Has anyone ever achieved the Queen Bee feature ( without a Bonus Buy if available), and what was the total x win.

Thanks for reading

ic1101 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

5500 spins and gave up on it

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

ic1101 wrote:

I think even Bandit would struggle to get the Queen Bee feature on BUBBLE BEEZ. To date i am on 4600 spins @ 25p stake, built the honey pot to £14.80 and been to the 3rd section 4 times in total. Biggest win was £62.60 from a few wins multiplier ( 132x win etc ), and am down around £60 in total so not a massive loss to stake.

Has anyone ever achieved the Queen Bee feature ( without a Bonus Buy if available), and what was the total x win.

Thanks for reading

That games doesn’t have a feature does it? I played it a few times and I didnt think it had a feature …..the queen bee is just the blue hexagons ..3 of them and she does some random shit,5 reds and you win the pot … but I don’t believe there’s anything apart from that ….I could be wrong tho

ic1101 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Esch small hexagon lit up gives a transform or remove by the queen bee and when all 6 light up it is meant to be the main feature queen bee feature as far as i am aware. never got past the 3rd hexagon lit up though

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

ic1101 wrote:

Esch small hexagon lit up gives a transform or remove by the queen bee and when all 6 light up it is meant to be the main feature queen bee feature as far as i am aware. never got past the 3rd hexagon lit up though

No idea then….I haven’t got past the third rung either, but I’m sure there’s no breakdown of feature except for the 3x hexagon and the bee that explodes ….. interesting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)