The imagination

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Right then ….. new award for the laziest game developer and game ever ever ever

legacy of dead … ………. I mean … it’s book of dead ………. they didn’t even change the tiles ……. except explorers gone for another mummy style character  which I’m sure I’ve seen in another game ….

( the bonus might be different, I wouldn’t know because I span 10 times then fucked right off, but I bet  it’s the same as book of dead )

What’s your lazy contender ?

Is weird that they get away with cloned games. Do they bring these idea to a board room saying look at these great new games we have made. Not 1 guy pipes up saying hold on a sec i think i’ve seen this 1 haha

Nope. As they prefer this. Look at “wings of fortune” from NetEnt. Its a clone of a 6 year old game that noone remembers. The maths is done. The RTP checks are done. The approval from GLI is done. Its just a redesign and away you go. 4 weeks work in 2 days. Saves them a fortune and adds to their game portfolio.

IMO its lazy and only BTG really makes innovative content now. Yggdrasil do some decent work. Playngo tries but mixes in some questionable ones. Everyone clones. Its just part of the market as people do miss new games.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just reminded me about doa1 and who’s the bride. Pimped, royal masquerade and holiday season are the same too, just ‘reskinned’.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Right then ….. new award for the laziest game developer and game ever ever ever

legacy of dead … ………. I mean … it’s book of dead ………. they didn’t even change the tiles ……. except explorers gone for another mummy style character  which I’m sure I’ve seen in another game ….

( the bonus might be different, I wouldn’t know because I span 10 times then fucked right off, but I bet  it’s the same as book of dead )

What’s your lazy contender ?

Is weird that they get away with cloned games. Do they bring these idea to a board room saying look at these great new games we have made. Not 1 guy pipes up saying hold on a sec i think i’ve seen this 1 haha

Nope. As they prefer this. Look at “wings of fortune” from NetEnt. Its a clone of a 6 year old game that noone remembers. The maths is done. The RTP checks are done. The approval from GLI is done. Its just a redesign and away you go. 4 weeks work in 2 days. Saves them a fortune and adds to their game portfolio.

IMO its lazy and only BTG really makes innovative content now. Yggdrasil do some decent work. Playngo tries but mixes in some questionable ones. Everyone clones. Its just part of the market as people do miss new games.

I ? agree about the btg section, I think monopoly for me and possibly book of gods was a let down , buuuuuttt they were also games that were worlds apart even tho they have a similarity… and btg don’t have to be over the top to please me, I love chilli, devil but have a huge soft spot for gold ( which is quite a basic game for them from back in the day) I think it’s a brilliant game ………

and I don’t really mind the cookie cutter copy and paste, I get it, it’s business, but when you change nothing except for the name then you start to raise and eyebrow, wb said about pimp and holiday season, absolutely agree with her, but at least for those two games the whole look was changed, at least there was some effort put in to changing the theme and fresh up the look, even if the gameplay is repeated…..book of legacy looks polished, but when book comes out with a sequel you do sit there excited, like when chilli came after bonanza…… the shit was epic

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I’m not saying legacy is a sequel by the way …. ahhh you know what I mean

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)