The imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Right then ….. new award for the laziest game developer and game ever ever ever

legacy of dead … ………. I mean … it’s book of dead ………. they didn’t even change the tiles ……. except explorers gone for another mummy style character  which I’m sure I’ve seen in another game ….

( the bonus might be different, I wouldn’t know because I span 10 times then fucked right off, but I bet  it’s the same as book of dead )

What’s your lazy contender ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Book of Dead, for being a crapper version of Book of Ra.

Rainbow Riches Megaways for being the most uninspired, insipid Megaways game ever and having basically no connection to other Rainbow Riches games beyond sharing the name.

Raging Rhino Megaways for looking like an unfinished prototype got released to market.

Outlaw

Yes absolutely the book need retiring …

Yes I’ve always loathed riches

and fuck yes to rhinos ….. with whipped cream on

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Can you imagine Donuts Megaways though ???❤️

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Can you imagine Donuts Megaways though ???❤

Instead of a charity donation, I vote the Bandit gets you a lifetime subscription of Krispy Kremes delivered to your door every day until the very mention of the word donut makes you want to puke ?

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Lol

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Oh my god ……………. it would still give me 2x but somehow have -20 megaways …. my luck sucks in donuts since £1000ish drop when all the purples seemed  to arrived …..the lack of donut bonus has scared me …… I don’t talk to family …. I kick the gerbil ………………. I spit in people’s tea

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Krispy Kremes delivered to your door every day until the very mention of the word donut makes you want to puke

??? Daily to my work so I don’t have to share with Mrs Xbob lol ??

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Instead of a charity donation, I vote the Bandit gets you a lifetime subscription of Krispy Kremes delivered to your door every day until the very mention of the word donut makes you want to puke ?

lmao

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Its Rise of Merlin, but with book of dead symbols. Its not the same. Well it is, but as Rise of merlin. To be fair to Playngo their recent games are deent (ankh, frames, honey rush) Would love to see Bandit smash a big honey rush bonus

Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Its Rise of Merlin, but with book of dead symbols. Its not the same. Well it is, but as Rise of merlin. To be fair to Playngo their recent games are deent (ankh, frames, honey rush) Would love to see Bandit smash a big honey rush bonus

Are they??  Fuck I need to try some of these, I did try frames and although it was nice to see something new it was just a bit mehhhhh … so what’s the difference between it being Merlin clone rather than a book clone ? Is that marlin you can collect more symbols like Mirrors ? Like I said I only gave  it a few quid test spins

Outlaw

Okk yeah I see it now

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

legacy of dead … ………. I mean … it’s book of dead ………. they didn’t even change the tiles ……. except explorers gone for another mummy style character  which I’m sure I’ve seen in another game ….

( the bonus might be different, I wouldn’t know because I span 10 times then fucked right off, but I bet  it’s the same as book of dead )

Is weird that they get away with cloned games. Do they bring these idea to a board room saying look at these great new games we have made. Not 1 guy pipes up saying hold on a sec i think i’ve seen this 1 haha

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Is weird that they get away with cloned games. Do they bring these idea to a board room saying look at these great new games we have made. Not 1 guy pipes up saying hold on a sec i think i’ve seen this 1 haha

Yeah right .!!!!!! Totally …….ha imagine the bored meeting

“ your brightest people in our company, we need a game better than book of dead, sexier than book of dead , more immersive than book of dead “

“ book of dead 2???”

“cant use that name Derrick , we have a legacy to protect “

” legacy of dead ???”

“ champion … right stick kettle on Derrick “

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I would say razor shark because it’s too much like tiki tumble.. but it has them coin things. I’m going to go with all of blueprint for copying the megaways thing throughout the last 50 games they released. They’re all the same 4 scatter drop, 500 spins to land for 10x pieces of poop. Apart from primal.. I like primal ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)