The Goonies

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I’ve been giving this slot an absolute hammering on free play, just to check out the features and the return and such. Managed every bonus so far except for the top “One Eyed Willy’s Treasure” feature.

Just some things that I’ve noticed…

– Unless I’ve been extremely lucky, the bonus boost feature seems to land almost every single time (for me, 100% of the time over about 12 chances) – The gamble seems to be either fair or slightly favorable early on. I seem to progress to the next feature quite often, however I’ve had 4 gamble attempts for the top feature so far and every one has lost!
    – It seems to love the bottom feature (Fratelli’s Hideout?) – it’s offered me this most times that I’ve hit the bonus
    – I got a red flashing key for the random feature, and it paid 89x, so not sure what the actual minimum is
    – Although you do get an option on the wheel for the top feature on “Inferno Free Spins”, I have read that you can trigger the top feature from every single bonus
    – The “Super Gamble” (where it’s a guaranteed hit) or the bonus respin seems to come up a nice amount of the time. Perhaps around 1 in 5 gambles in my sample so far?

I’ll update once I hit the top feature!

Right so, quick update on this. I managed the top feature twice, and both times I got around 150x. Not spectacular, but okay!

I’m still yet to have a bonus boost feature miss, I couldn’t believe it when Bandit’s missed (sorry!!) ?

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I’ve just lost a bonus on this at video slots. Got the bonus in and the screen stayed like this and then came up connection lost. Videoslots said the previous game round wasn’t a bonus and can’t do anything about it.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Seems to be happening a lot bonus comes in , then connection  lost and no bonus . I was nearing the end off my bonus on diamond mine only on 20p rolls in shit load off kings on 10x multipliar comes up 500 pound then connection  lost . Loaded game bk up and it was still there thankgod. But I was shitting myself.

Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

That’s what’s got  me here it’s never happened to me before when ever it has it’s just loaded back up…I’m not the best with technology best I can do is probly show a video of what’s happening on YouTube or something…it has be a video tho because the screen shot won’t show the game loading then saying ‘server error your game stopped you can resume now’ then it won’t allow me to press ok..it shuts the window down and returns to my tablet apps…you know the screen with all your apps..I’ll try it now I’m not promising cutting edge filming but I’ll try my best….I’ve been quite patient really but haven’t checked the game today so if lady lucks here then it will load the bonus lol…

Kne123 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Right I’ve made the video took me three attempts …and it’s sideways , sorry, best I could do considering. Anyway my YouTube is deckledbulb7717, videos called Goonies broken bonus ..it’s still uploading says 16 minutes …anyway …please don’t judge me lol

bart6913 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

The game has other hidden gems…

Red key flashes on the random feature – 100x win or more.

Bonus gamble – if you lose it can say bonus respin and give you another chance.

Super bonus gamble – click gamble and at times it will replace all mystery wins with the next level up.

Inferno spins – can pay the top feature once it’s over.

I got the red feature and all I got was a bonus boost with 3 symbols and it gave me goonies wild free spins but it only paid about £22 on £0.40 so 55x, I was thinking it was like 2 picks so one feature is done you get another go as well but no. Maybe its 50x or more?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

The wins it gives on the base game bonuses are meant to be over 75x i think. I was estimated the 100. The bonus it will give will just be a boosted option, so not the lower ones. Or if it is the skeleton one id take it as its likely to give a better one.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I got the red one the other ight on my loss session, was on £10 and it paid a grand almost, about £960 – it was the mikey one where he turns reels wild

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)