The Final Countdown launched today, my verdict is…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Stay away.

Tried £30 as it’s a slot I’ve been eager to try out, never again what a boring game. All on 20p spins, didn’t have one win over £2 and had like 3 teases.

Im sure the bonus has a lot of potential but people need to beware the money drain it could turn into. Definitely not a game that would bonus as much as WWTBAM does anyway!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Yeah unlucky Michael but who the fuck is bayern? ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Yeah unlucky Michael but who the fuck is bayern? ?

I can’t believe skybet has us as a 2/1 outsider man it’s crazy.

Altior and Liverpool to win was a 9/2 price boost yesterday, literally printing money hahaha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Probably down to Bayern’s impressive home form.

I’m tempted to give this one a go although I might wait for  Steve’s stand-alone video on it first.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I think people labeling it as DHV 2 has killed it, the expectations are too high.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Probably down to Bayern’s impressive home form.

I’m tempted to give this one a go although I might wait for  Steve’s stand-alone video on it first.

Let’s be honest though the first leg told us all we needed to know. If a team plays as cagey as they did away from home then you know you can get at them in the return leg!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

I think people labeling it as DHV 2 has killed it, the expectations are too high.

I never particularly liked DHV, played it a few year ago and it was nothing special, barely ever bonuses and when it does it was never over 100x (A high benchmark but supposedly realistic with BTG!)

Its just too uninspiring, nothing happens, there’s a tease, sometimes a big wild drops in and doesn’t connect.

I’m guessing the bonus is the be all and end all of the game, I suppose I’ll try again one day but not anytime soon it’s just too boring. I enjoyed Holy Diver much more because there was an element of surprise and suspense whenever a chest was opened, I just found myself rolling my eyes more often than not!

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Liked the look of it… it was shit haha even with the 27x wild! Like all slots nowadays, it has potential!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Unlucky mate. Least it was £30 and not £300. Fair play to sticking to your word. You did say you we’re going to give it a bash. ?

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I got 12 bonuses….120x was best on left side bonus,300x best on right side,also had a 600x base game win,got the 256x wild

The other 10 bonuses paid 38x or less.

32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Got lulled into a false sense of security by this bastarding slot. Got 3 bonuses in around the first 150 spins. All paid pretty shit even though I got to the 2nd level on the countdown bonus and got a retrigger on the other bonus. Then it went well well well over 1000 spins without a bonus. Fucking nuts. I was going balls out at this stage on £10 a spin ? A happy ending at least

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I haven’t played it yet but seen a review video and Jimbo have a bash and I have to say it does look a bit of a bore. One of the things that set DHV apart was its originality but this seems to be a mashup of existing game styles and I’m not overly impressed.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Absolute shite and the latest in a long line of failures from BTG

£1 stake over 200 spins and one bonus that paid 36X – Great graphics and sound again but very boring game-play, like Chilli and WWTBAM I will be steering well clear in the future.

Thank god for Reactoonz once more who gave me my money back again and plenty more as well. Plays brilliant on the 60p to £1 range, anything over that I feel it changes.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

ITs volatile…. the word volatile means it will spaff out 15,000x but also take longer to bonus. this is not a 100 spin slot. Itll happen over time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)