The end of an eventful day.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Ah nice. I dont mind a little blast on the horses but only when i can watch it, see how it goes or doesn’t majority of the time.

Tip for tonight wolves to win Come Oan!!!! ????

Wolves only 15/8 tonight. I think that is incredibly tight. ??.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

<p>Mr B wrote:</p>

<p>I’m going to spend a few days at my friends who just had the baby. Yes, I will most definitely get puked on, maybe even shat on. Eau de Babyshit is a thing apparently. Mom is settling back home nicely with nan supporting her as it’s her first but she goes home today so I am gonna go help out for a bit.</p><p>She had a girl so wish me luck 2v1 is never a good start.</p>

<p>Good luck. Sounds like your going to need it. ?</p>

Pretty sure I won’t survive lmao

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I am always here lurking watching resting hitting the delete button on peoples posts 🙂 To be honest been busy recently with the kids being off etc the circus the fair little girls dance shows and this weekend ripping up the old decking and getting ready to get it slabbed this week :_( i’m so tired. So even after i have read a few of the on going threads it just drives me mad 🙂

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Seedy wrote:

little girls dance shows

I didn’t know you entered competitions, did you win any prizes?  🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I am always here lurking watching resting hitting the delete button on peoples posts ? To be honest been busy recently with the kids being off etc the circus the fair little girls dance shows and this weekend ripping up the old decking and getting ready to get it slabbed this week :_( i’m so tired. So even after i have read a few of the on going threads it just drives me mad ?

Did you hook a duck and win a teddy Penfold? ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dune2000 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

little girls dance shows

I didn’t know you entered competitions, did you win any prizes?  ?

pahahah i meant my lil girls dance shows hahahahaha 🙂 unfortunately i got no prizes 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I am always here lurking watching resting hitting the delete button on peoples posts ? To be honest been busy recently with the kids being off etc the circus the fair little girls dance shows and this weekend ripping up the old decking and getting ready to get it slabbed this week :_( i’m so tired. So even after i have read a few of the on going threads it just drives me mad ?

Did you hook a duck and win a teddy Penfold? ??

We actually did hook  couple of ducks resulting in a unicorn and a toy car 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)