The end of an eventful day.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well as we come to the end of another eventful day here at biam I’m left wondering what will tomorrow bring. Some controversy from jb or mr b perhaps. Some outspoken posts by rbreen or dune or some intellectual posts from argll and bio. Will geezawin post in Scottish lol or malkychamp and green2271 tells us about another win. Well maybe not malkychamp. He can’t pick an acca for toffee at the minute?I’m sure eight black will be there as always and seedy lurking in the background. Wb will be as nice as ever. No doubt someone will ask when the next video will be. I wonder how my captain hacko is doing. Even eejit may put us all in our place again. So until tomorrow folks and yes forum is like a soap opera.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’ve been pretty nice today you wanker ??

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Sorry if I’ve been outspoken today Haz40 but people do get on my goat sometimes

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Outside of the forum it has been an eventful non-event. Been trying to help someone down on their luck but they are too proud to take the help. Some lengthy messages and phonecalls later and they accept the help. They are literally down to almost nothing to get them thru til weekend and then changed their mind and said no thanks.

So I said ok and left them to it for them to eventually contact me back when nothing much can be done for them and they are asking me how they are gonna survive so I start all over again for them to again agree to get some help which is a relief again to me and then they simply stop talking to me.

I now hope they have fallen asleep and things resume in the morning. As far as I can tell, this is nothing to do with gambling, just their weekly struggle to survive.

I really don’t like being concerned about someone who does this but I realise they have issues and I can only do so much so whatever happens, I tried.

I was involved in a huge tescos end of day donation for the homeless yesterday. It’s really good to see but hard to watch when some homeless people are reluctant to take help and have to be coaxed into it while drug addicts just try to ravish the help there to support their hunger caused by drug addictions. Still, I don’t blame them entirely, thats what the profitable drug world is ignorant to. On top of that, many of them have serious mental health issues and other deep issues, be it family or otherwise related. The hard part is when all the supplies are ravished and the shy pride filled needy eventually do cave in and accept help, there’s nothing left.

It’s not as easy as saying no. Every day all over the country frustrations somewhere turn nasty or violent because some people can’t see beyond their own needs which is not great for those who volunteer to help.

It’s a tough old and sometimes complex world out there. Really humbles me when people want to help make it a better place.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

An eventful day summed up pretty smoothly, nice one Haz! ?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Cheeky sod if i posted all my wins i would never be off of here haha ? its all you tipsters who are melting my profits ??

Ah i cant complain it gives me something to do travelling to and from work and fills my breaks rather than speak to most of my dumbass workmates.

Can’t miss an episode I may even be addicted ???

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m only nice because I’ve constantltly got 4 bags of munchies at the side of me 😉 no I’m joking hahaha. Lovely of you though 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Cheeky sod if i posted all my wins i would never be off of here haha ? its all you tipsters who are melting my profits ??

Ah i cant complain it gives me something to do travelling to and from work and fills my breaks rather than speak to most of my dumbass workmates.

Can’t miss an episode I may even be addicted ???

Spanners tip won yesterday malky think it was about 7/2 when he posted it .  gambled off the board and won at 5/4 (  none of the odds on stuff that haz feeds us on) LOL

He’s put another one up the day at 3.00 perth eur gon west 5/1 into 0/30 at the moment

HAHA haz a dinni ken whit ur oan aboot av niver wrote  a  post in ma native tung fur ages

Some of the rhreads on the forum  .is a pain in the arse the now. The reel king one especially. ffs the man canny do right for being wrong  ??

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Ah nice. I dont mind a little blast on the horses but only when i can watch it, see how it goes or doesn’t majority of the time.

Tip for tonight wolves to win Come Oan!!!! ????

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Today is Dead of Alive 2 release day so im busy as fuck. Also for a day int he life of an igaming person – here you go.

10am – New platform demo.

10:30 – Possible entire platform buyout call.

11:30 – Legal and compliance for MGA licence.

12:30 – Steak with Relax gaming/Push

1:30 – Pool games with the above (Table, not swimming)

2:30 – Sales pitch of game aggreagation and pushing DOA2 to the masses.

4pm – Microgaming meet and chat about Asia expansion.

5pm – Die.

6pm – Read this forum, get stuck for 4 hours baffled at the muppets.

Fun!

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Sounds like 1 of my days off ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Its 11am and today is already starting to be more eventful than yesterday. I wonder if seedy may even pop in to say hello.??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m enjoying the lurk today lol drama again

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I’m going to spend a few days at my friends who just had the baby. Yes, I will most definitely get puked on, maybe even shat on. Eau de Babyshit is a thing apparently. Mom is settling back home nicely with nan supporting her as it’s her first but she goes home today so I am gonna go help out for a bit.

She had a girl so wish me luck 2v1 is never a good start.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

I’m going to spend a few days at my friends who just had the baby. Yes, I will most definitely get puked on, maybe even shat on. Eau de Babyshit is a thing apparently. Mom is settling back home nicely with nan supporting her as it’s her first but she goes home today so I am gonna go help out for a bit.

She had a girl so wish me luck 2v1 is never a good start.

Good luck. Sounds like your going to need it. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)