The end of a streak.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

I figured I’d post this here even though I’ve been avoiding it out of shame.

Basically my hot streak has well and truly come to an end, I’m mainly posting this to show the true reality of gambling, I wouldn’t feel it was fair to post up my streak and wins and then stay silent when that inevitable big loss comes.

However when I say big loss, technically I’m still up massively but I’ve spent a good majority of it over the past 2 weeks. I went a bit of a spending spree and ordered a bunch of stuff I’ve needed for a while now off Amazon. I was checking my statements and I’ve spent around 3 grand in 2 weeks, gosh!

Anyways I was left with around 2k and I spunked that away on different gambles I usually can’t afford to do such as trying to get Captain Venture on £2 stake it cost me £450 to land the bonus I made 3 separate deposits £100\£150\£200 and on the last deposit it landed the bonus and put my balance to  £200 so that tilted me quite a bit and that ended up going down the drain on roulette.

I also tried to give reel king a blast on different stakes and I had it donk off the top 5 times in a row missing out on an £750-800 top on 3 of those tries (other 2 were smaller)

So it kind of feels like I’ve lost as I’m now skint till payday but I keep reminding myself that I actually got quite a lot out of this month and when I factor in that at the start of the March when I was paid for Feb I was left with £500 after bills which is the worst pay day I’ve had in over 2 years but I took 2 weeks holiday from work at the start of feb plus the fact Feb is the shortest month is the reason for that so I haven’t done so bad at all really.

I get paid again for the month on Monday and I’m going to be going back to my usual stake and deposit sizes although if I find that I’m not enjoying it after playing higher then I may ban myself for a few months, I’ll see how this upcoming month goes I guess.

Hope this doesn’t come across as whinging, just wanted to get my feelings down and let everyone know what’s happened. I’m still really happy that I’ve had the chance to try some of the gambles I see other streamers do, got myself a bunch of stuff I needed and had an adrenaline packed month although I do feel a bit bummed that the ride is over.

ah well, life of a gambler I guess! ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that it’s come to an end, Green! It was a great streak, but inevitably, it had to end some time.

On the bright side, you didn’t lose all of it, and you still actually profited and managed to buy yourself some nice stuff on Amazon which is always great. Just remember that! The thing to be careful of now is wanting to fill that gap that this gambling has opened up. I’ve found personally, when on a hot streak, after it ends I’m desperate for it to carry on again, and I almost find myself bored wanting to gamble. It always wares off again after a few days/couple of weeks, but that period of time is quite dangerous!

Thanks for sharing, and all the best. 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Let us know how much your selling all that Amazon stuff for ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

I’m only selling the “8 black dildo I bought, your quite welcome to it at mates rates it’s only been used a few times. ??

Cheers Bio, that’s the only thing I’m worried about really, don’t want to throw this months wages away by continuing playing the stakes I was at this month and if I find it too boring to go back to 20-60p stakes then I’ll just gamban for 6 months or so but I’m hoping I’ll cool down during this week and it will be back to same old same old again.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Probably like alot of people i started to read your post thinking oh no but if it’s any consolation you’ve put a fair chunk of the winnings to good use. I bet you’ve had loads of fun along the way as well and for us it’s been a great read following the journey so thanks for sharing the highs and lows with us. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

I’m only selling the “8 black dildo I bought, your quite welcome to it at mates rates it’s only been used a few times. ??

Cheers Bio, that’s the only thing I’m worried about really, don’t want to throw this months wages away by continuing playing the stakes I was at this month and if I find it too boring to go back to 20-60p stakes then I’ll just gamban for 6 months or so but I’m hoping I’ll cool down during this week and it will be back to same old same old again.

The Mrs will love that mate, the 8black dildos have been modeled from a very well endowed forum member ???

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Focus on the good you got from it, you were always going to try and push the limits to get more that’s the nature of the beast, you did very well to get something from it all and that’s what to take to the future.

If it helps with stake size, I found a really good way to bring myself back down to low stakes was by having a challenge. I’d find a bonus with wagering and try play on 20/40p to work it up, I found I focused more on working the balance and beating the wagering than the fact I was on low stakes. That was a huge help for me!

and if it makes you feel better the giveaway you did made a lot of people’s weekends!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Soz for hearing that tho i did wonder how we were not hearing so much on the thread lately

As said above u had a great wee run.   got sum stuff .  enjoyed the buzz .  and not to forget u also let other people share with you a chance to win  themselves .  Which was very generous of you mr green . Onwards and upwards mate . Bio’s post is spot on .so steady as you go and i hope it wont be so long b4 we hear part 2 of this thread . Good luck bud .

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Ah bummer mate. Much respect for also sharing how it can also go downhill. On a positive note like others have said you have bought things this time round and have something to show for it atleast (even if it is a big black wopper) Good habbit to get into treat yourself when you can 😀 Clearly a top guy as soon as you were winning you tried to share your success with others. If you fancy a little bet for the weekend say the word and a’l stick 1 on for you bud

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I’ve been here & done this. I’m guessing a gambler shouldn’t spend their winnings as they will need them at some point when their luck runs out (which it always will mathematically) I dunno…

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I used to play big too, the hardest part was coming down to lower bets, What I did was opened an acc on VS and changed my currency to sek. Even though 10$bets in sek is only 2$NZD it still feels like I’m playing big I guess it’s the psychology of it. It only comes into reality what I really won when I have to do the math and realise it’s only 1/5 of what it actually is. But who likes to think when playing slots I certainly don’t.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

myke35 wrote:

I’ve been here & done this. I’m guessing a gambler shouldn’t spend their winnings as they will need them at some point when their luck runs out (which it always will mathematically) I dunno…

Interesting way to think about it but personally I’m happy with the decision to spend it otherwise it would have been much more devastating to try chase the losses and lose the lot with nothing to show for it which can easily happen. I always try to take some of my winnings away and make use of them otherwise a streak would be no different to the usual break even session.

Thanks for the offer Malky really appreciate it but I’m not going to be gambling until I’m paid to give me time to cool off feel free to place this bet but I don’t want the winnings if it comes in:

Spurs win

Everton win

Burnley win

Brighton v Bournemouth – draw

Derby win

Stoke win

@whoswho Yeah, I think most gamblers experience this from time to time even bandit had to take a break to get back down to playing £2 stakes as you do lose a bit of enjoyment when you go from betting £1/2 and winning £100-2000 on a bonus to going back to 20p/40p spins and if lucky winning £100.

If I’m honest I’m not too fussed about losing what I did, you kind of get accustomed to it when you’ve gambled for a while and money isn’t everything to me..I was more pissed off that I was rota’d Into work last night and missed the Liverpool Porto game. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

1 Down 5 to go 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

1 Down 5 to go ?

Haha Malky you legend! 😀 Fingers crossed!

Well I know I said I was signing up to Gamban but being the fucking degen I am I couldn’t resist having the last roll of the dice so I chucked £30 into Casumo and after reading EightBlack having a bit of luck on Jammin Jars I figured I’d have a blast on that on 20p..almost 100 spins gone and I’m down at £18 before I get a £8 base hit and a few spins later 3 jars drop in all landing on top of each other and it goes off….finally I’ve had my 1000x+ on Jammin, I was so sure this game hated me too! I’ll withdraw that (£393) and lay off for a bit now, lucky escape!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

1 Down 5 to go ?

Haha Malky you legend! ? Fingers crossed!

Well I know I said I was signing up to Gamban but being the fucking degen I am I couldn’t resist having the last roll of the dice so I chucked £30 into Casumo and after reading EightBlack having a bit of luck on Jammin Jars I figured I’d have a blast on that on 20p..almost 100 spins gone and I’m down at £18 before I get a £8 base hit and a few spins later 3 jars drop in all landing on top of each other and it goes off….finally I’ve had my 1000x+ on Jammin, I was so sure this game hated me too! I’ll withdraw that (£393) and lay off for a bit now, lucky escape!

Nice 1 a small recovery 😀 take it and run run run

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)