The doors were blown off right here.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Frandare WANTED $5
    Outlaw

And i was worried about loosing 1600 quid at casumo this month, fucking get in there Bandit a true Steel balls gambler on reel king.

Ashleycrane WANTED $3
    Outlaw

im so glad you got your money back and more i was cringing at the deposits i didnt want you to lose alot especially since you mentioned previously you were starting to get money to think about a house etc of the swarm. Id like to hope you withdraw to your familys bank account some of winnings and use rest to your gambling account.

Much love bandito

arcangel 666 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Okay..so I’m sat here and that’s another fix for me…I nearly ruined my life with gambling and I’m tempted from time to time but I have to say that watching yours and jimbos vids have kept me from gambling…I’m genuinely happy for you and yours and that feeling must be amazing but also want to say thanks for doing what you do as it’s helped to keep a roof over my head by not feeling the need to gamble myself. Thanks again and hope to see you soon….it’s your money at end of the day but I do hope that you calm down a bit with the stakes soon lol

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

I seen your post, I got a few sentences in and had to stop reading….. I only have one thing to say back to you, don’t judge what people have when you don’t know them!!!!! You say people viewing these videos don’t have a pot to piss in? I beg to differ and on that!!!

Dont make assumptions that’s all I have to say !!!!

Kmiain WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Is what it is Bandit you legend. Love your videos, love the high stakes. Gutted you’re on a break.

Gave up gambling a year or so again. And thanks to you, rolla, jimbo, Craig and Nick.ive been able to stay off.

totes rich these days. And proposed to my lady a couple of months ago. So it’s on wards and up wards, but will always be a fight. But your videos will always help with that fight

Big love

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

You Jammy Fecker made up for you mate you don’t have to justify your self to any one but you you play within your means and at the end of the day it’s your money mate I love watching your vids I wish I could put a grand on and have some luck lol I spend £20 a week on the slots small stakes but I enjoy it some people will laugh at me for £20 and say I spend that in a couple of spins well if you can good luck to you I just spend what I can afford I get just as excited when I win a £100 as you do winning a £1000 anyways good luck to you fella and if you take a break for a week or two we will all still be here waiting for you take care mate

mikkiv1987 WANTED $5
    Spectator

bandit i have watched you from the start starting on £  £1.20 stakes i gt where your coming from but as someone else has stated as long as you can afford it  and you no that 1 time in the near futre you are going to have a heavy loss. in  a session. i deposit £80 a week and play 40p 60p stakes i am happy with that as if i can cash out say double what i put in that is fantastic. got a 40p stake on lucky ladys charm the other day went for £140 was made up i was only £17 in. i took it and run. good luck to you pal have a good break come back refreshed.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Belle5179 wrote:

I am beginning to wonder why all the massive wins I see are usually streamers. Even with bets like a fiver they win 7grand!!!. I play a bit but have not hit anything like these amounts. The most I won was a grand on a 2.50 bet and I really had to work for hours at it to get the win.A combination of several decent wins.The streamers hit a big one from one spin. I know luck is involved but all these guys seem incredibly lucky when they do get a win. It just makes me think!! Although I enjoy your videos I find the high stakes play not only unrealistic to us 2.50 bet players but also they are becoming a little boring. 19 grand in and you keep on playing and guess what? You hit the biggie again. Do you know something we don”t?

Hope you get back to the bets we can relate to, at least if you get a decent win on a small bet we can all see there may be some hope for us small fish!!

You are probably playing low variance slots,im not a streamer but have had very big wins,but i play high variance slots,just playing tonight hit bigger win than you say you have ever won on £2.50 spins also,but i was playing  amerkur slot which is high veriance,paid just under £1400,and have had wins of upto 4000x on £3 spins….change your slot choice,though you will also bust your money alot faster most the time too by doing that.

Dharma WANTED $1
    Outlaw

My friend, I want to thank you for being yourself. I really enjoy your videos. I watch you for more than a year now. You don’t know that you made me laugh so much in very sad moments of my life. I don’t care if you bet 1,2 or 40£. It’s your money. It’s your life. Just do what you enjoy doing! Please continue to make me laugh  🙂

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Excellent win pal, really has been a gravy train this year, buzzing for you especially after a poor return last year! Get in there my son

I do slightly worry in the future though that it will be in the back of your head if you’re balls deep again in the future that you will eventually hit the top and get level / profit always and you won’t get that second chance again and it could end badly, but as i said i believe you know this anyway already, and there’s no harm in taking your massive profit for the year and just setting some deposit limits for the next few months, or lowering the video output.

I’m not going to repeat what others have said about limits and risks etc as you have said you feel in control etc and that is good enough for me as you’re a very smart guy Bandit so i’ll believe you and just by you deciding to have a break for a couple weeks confirms that and i agree that would be best. I do think some people have gone about the criticism in the wrong way but their heart is in the right place they just care about you, so i wouldn’t get too defensive or take anything that looks offensive to heart.

Anyway well done again pal and enjoy halloween with the family and enjoy a well earned break!

I

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Congrats bandit you jammy bastard! Personally I’m conflicted here, in the one hand I don’t find reel king that interesting to watch  on the other hand I’d rather watch you play reel King than watch absolutely nothing haha. Plus hitting the top is exciting but the rest is very meh.

However, honestly, I’d rather see a video of every time you go on a reel king /hive etc than not see you play anything for weeks on end and I’m sure that everyone feels the same. Why not just record all your gambling sessions, just put all the short ones together as a compilation mate. I watch you because of your personality and you are very funny. The slots you play are secondary to that. I’m sure it’s the same for most of your following.

I know it would be a bit of a ball ache to create a vid everytime you have a bit of a sess but 99% of people would love to have more content from you even if it is you playing the same games. Cheers and all the best.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Oh, it should be noted that if you feel you need to take a break then that’s a great idea, I’m not saying don’t you dare stop making videos!! Haha. I’m just saying that if you are going to have a little session then record it, I honestly don’t feel like you need to hit a magic number of minutes to have created decent content. Look how much of a buzz this short video has created.

If you feel like it needs to be X minutes long and you don’t hit it just add it to the next session you do.

Just a suggestion.

patrick WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit

Well done on the win buddy and may your lucky streak continue

all the best

Patrick M

ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

You needed to hit that if you were getting your pumpkins from Bellis’s!!!!….Top job mate,keeps my addiction in check watching your videos.Yeah,you hit the top but let’s be honest,how many compulsive gamblers like myself would actually have the balls to hit the gamble button when it got past 4 figures??…In my mind,that actually proves that you are not compulsive in any way and just calculated-you know it’s not the rent or kids school dinners that will be foregone if you lose,just that you’ll feel sick to your stomach without any real damage done.Keep the videos coming,yours are now the only ones worth watching??

Kcuf kcis WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I feel so bad seeing people whine their asses off over small things and judging you for having bad influence on people just because you play the way you play and speak your mind out, just can’t get it… You’re such an awesome personality and I friggin love to watch your videos since I can pretty much identify myself as a gambler in almost everything you say ??… Just for the people who’s talking about you making people gamble too much etc, this guy is doing pretty much everything in his power to prevent that and if even so they will gamble too much that’s 100% on them and they shouldn’t be watching this types of videos at all amd should look for help for their problems… You’re the best keep doing the good work and enjoy your winnings, already looking forward to the next vid!! ?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)