The day worked out well in the end.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yesterday i thought was going to be a very expensive day. In the morning i was at the dentist. Absolutely hate the place. I had a tooth removed and was previously told it would cost about £160. It turned out it was £126 so bit better than previously thought. So anyway i travel 130 miles to liverpool for work feeling like shit and get dropped off at the pub. I notice the bandit in the corner is not the usual dond for once it’s one of them multi game cabinets. I decide to stick my change in on wish upon a Jackpot and first spin griffin arrives to then disappear?. I hate that. Anyway about 5 or 6 spins later he arrives again and stays giving me the puss in boots landing both on reels 2 and 4 giving £28. Happy days but as a gambler i pie gamble it to 40 then 60 then £90. Get it I’m £85 up in literally 2 mins. By this point it’s 3pm I’m self employed and not earnt a pay. For those of you who don’t know i knock on doors taking orders for fish. So still in a bit of pain i decide to go out for a couple of hours. To my amazement the first 8 people i speak to all order earning me approx £16 per order. I work till about half 5.30 and get 2 more. I’m thinking what a lucky day after thinking the dentist would rinse me and i was probably going to do very little if no work i end up nearly getting my dentist bill back and earning a decent whack in 2 and half hours.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Nice way to round the day off Haz ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Thanks mate. I’m in mirfield west Yorkshire today. I’m absolutely knackered. So i want to be there and gone asap. I promise i will pop in for a coffee some time. I haven’t forgot your offer.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

dont talk about the dentist i was in so much pain for over 9 days could not get a nhs dentist ended up going private sold my pc to get treatment £1,250 payed £750 still got to get £500 but treatment has started after handing over £750 now got a shit laptop and yes i do work 6 nights a week as baker shit money shit wage but pay my bills and keep roof over my family .what really pisses me off 9 yrs doing this job and the taxes i pay and still had to go private dentist yet you get people turn up in uk and get it all on a plate,now i have to try to find the next £500 to get teeth sorted ,am so pissed off i had to sell my pc to stop the pain i was in

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Thanks mate. I’m in mirfield west Yorkshire today. I’m absolutely knackered. So i want to be there and gone asap. I promise i will pop in for a coffee some time. I haven’t forgot your offer.

Ive moved to Northowram now pal. Anytime your around after 4 drop me a message.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

You have found your lucky charm, just need to get a tooth out every now and again ???

Positivity brings great results ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

well all my teeth are coming out i better go do the lottery then lol

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

well all my teeth are coming out i better go do the lottery then lol

No change for lotto tickets going private they charge a bomb, will definitely be worth it when done though ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Ive moved to Northowram now pal. Anytime your around after 4 drop me a message.

Will do mate. Least your not in queensbury i swear it snows in may there. Worst weather in the country. ?. Malky na sod that one’s enough lol. Benq yeah been reading your post it’s awful pal. I know the pain. I feel for you. I hope you get it sorted.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

thanks mate the pain is sorted and the treatment is going ok the thing that fucked my teeth was having veeners it is no good for teeth.all i need now is to win one of bandits draws and that will be my dentist payed in full

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Fk i thought the tooth fairy was just an old womens tale. Nice one haz??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Fk i thought the tooth fairy was just an old womens tale. Nice one haz??

Well it was the big fat fairy that came out on wish upon a jackpot lol. ?

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Yesterday i thought was going to be a very expensive day. In the morning i was at the dentist. Absolutely hate the place. I had a tooth removed and was previously told it would cost about £160. It turned out it was £126 so bit better than previously thought. So anyway i travel 130 miles to liverpool for work feeling like shit and get dropped off at the pub. I notice the bandit in the corner is not the usual dond for once it’s one of them multi game cabinets. I decide to stick my change in on wish upon a Jackpot and first spin griffin arrives to then disappear?. I hate that. Anyway about 5 or 6 spins later he arrives again and stays giving me the puss in boots landing both on reels 2 and 4 giving £28. Happy days but as a gambler i pie gamble it to 40 then 60 then £90. Get it I’m £85 up in literally 2 mins. By this point it’s 3pm I’m self employed and not earnt a pay. For those of you who don’t know i knock on doors taking orders for fish. So still in a bit of pain i decide to go out for a couple of hours. To my amazement the first 8 people i speak to all order earning me approx £16 per order. I work till about half 5.30 and get 2 more. I’m thinking what a lucky day after thinking the dentist would rinse me and i was probably going to do very little if no work i end up nearly getting my dentist bill back and earning a decent whack in 2 and half hours.

“knock on doors taking orders for fish” is that what pimps are upto these days? And only 16 quid per order!?! Your poor wife…

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Izattm wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

“knock on doors taking orders for fish” is that what pimps are upto these days? And only 16 quid per order!?! Your poor wife…

What you trying to say lol ?. Good honest living for me.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I have had to wait all day to be able to post a link but do you have a song haz?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)