The Bandit’s World Cup Bets

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

well that was a typical frog performance the ozzies were unlucky but that accumulator is still going Messi next versus the wall

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

The unlucky run continues!!

I really don’t have much of an opinion on the next one so i am going to put together a few small, big odds bets and sit and watch with a bit of interest! That may well be the last of the meaty stake bets, they were all really provided from the first winner, i think i am still a little ahead if i include the Paddypower one, without that one i am exactly level now which is pretty disappointing!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Who am i kidding, i have gone balls deep again lmao

I have had both teams to score and both teams to have over 2.5 corners, the price – 12/5

That is Peru V Denmark.

Good luck all.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Done by another penalty miss! Fuck me it has been an unlucky run now! Spain bet downed by an 89th minute equaliser, France bet down by 1 corner, Argentina bet down because of a missed penalty and then Peru/Denmark bet down by a missed penalty lol bloody hell!

I think i will have one last effort on the last game of the day, probably Croatia to win and Croatia to have over 4.5 corners and then i will have to give it a rest for a bit lol It was a great start but now its just unlucky city!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Happily this one has landed, I have put in a lay of Croatia at 1.01 to confirm the winnings whatever happens now in the game as it is still playing!

That puts me back to £1050 ahead for the tournament thankfully!

I will be back on the morning with my next one i imagine haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ok, next up is Costa Rica v Serbia, not massively confident on this one tbh so a smaller stake from me to what i’ve been doing. I am going with Serbia to win, Serbia over 4.5 corners, it is a 6/4 shot that one. Good luck everyone.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Sat on 4 corners from the hour mark and Serbia just couldn’t manage one more ffs!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

On to the next one!

Germany to win, Germany over 1.5 goals and Germany over 4.5 Corners. 11/10 isn’t the greatest price in the world though.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Well, bloody hell. Great day for the bookies today!

Germany bet went down, that was a £600 stake and then i had Brazil to win with over 4.5 corners for £600 as well and that went down too.

That pretty much puts a stop to my big betting for a while haha The wife will start moaning at me if i carry on screaming at the tv!

P.S – Might see you tomorrow for the next one hahaha!

Rod Panhard WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Can’t believe how badly the favs have performed so far, the winner usually grows into the competition though which is why I still think one of the usual suspects will make it.

Tomorrow I’m going for Sweden and under 2.5 goals,  England win to nil and Belgium over 1.5 with Lukaku to get on the score sheet.

sambain16 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Sweden ?? to win.                      Belgium ?? over 2.5 goals.   Harry Kane ??????? Anytime.       Doubles and treble

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Backed SK @ 4.33, but it could be 12X. Belgium @ 2.5, -2 goals handicap and Rashford score anytime at 2.88. Need a bit of luck, not the most inspiring day of football tbh.

heavenlyshrew WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Both Kane and Sterling to score tonight  @4-1

shu786 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

You got any hot tips for today? England V Tunisia seems to be buzzing but hope it’s not like the German game..they got trashed by Mexico last night!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Belgium to win, more than 2 goals, more than 5.5 corners for Belgium, and more than 3 yellow cards.

Also a double on Belgium -3.5 goals, and england -1.5 goals

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)