The Bandit’s World Cup Bets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ok, decent start for me and as mentioned in my video before kick off, i went with Russia to win linked with them to also have over 4.5 corners on one bet…..

and then as shown at the end of the video, i went with Russia to be winning at HT and win the match….

Awesome to see them both come in, did anyone follow? I had to wait until the 86th minute for the 5th corner but it was all good in the end haha!

I will post my bets in here if i am not doing a video on that particular day, feel free to let me know yours!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Just having a look at tomorrows fixtures, looking at Egypt v Uruguay and i just think Uruguay have too much up front for Egypt and will take the win, I think i am going to add the 4.5 corner jobby again though as it was quite a fun bet, i have priced it up – what do you reckon –

13/10 seems quite good to me?

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’m fancying  Uruguay and Morocco tomorrow.

but I’m definitely going to have my three draws bet I’ve got a funny feeling that one of the days will be all draws!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Rob2k94 wrote:

I’m fancying  Uruguay and Morocco tomorrow.

but I’m definitely going to have my three draws bet I’ve got a funny feeling that one of the days will be all draws!

I’ve not really followed Morocco or Iran very much so i haven’t got much of an insight into that one, I may well just go for Morocco and 4.5 corners though (12/5!) haha I guess it depends on what happens with Uruguay, one thing is for sure, i will definitely have some sort of bet going on it lol!

Navvers247 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Uruguay 2-0 the biter 1st goal???Oh and on bet victor I’m a grand down hit 3 book of dead bonus on £1 spins gave me £50 then 8 dead spins the next 3 bonuses were bobbins so payday tmoz victor I’m coming for a massive wedge??Keep the bids up bandit always make me giggle mate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Well, they left it late in this one too but what a feeling!!

Excellent start to the World Cup on a betting front for me!

Next up is Morocco with the old over 4.5 corners too, not confident at all on this one though as i don’t really know anything about either team, it will be a smaller stake to reflect that but good luck everyone 😀

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Here is my 20 x accumulator so far from a £2 free bet with Sky prize machine:

8 results in so far but the cash out isn’t going to be worth it at all until a lot later me thinks

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Good luck laddy, that is a lot of teams to get in haha would be epic!

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Wow Bandito you’re smashing it so far dinnert give it to reel king though haha

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Oh I am worried about your Morrocco one Iran are a dark one with that coach

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Looking like a loser this one which is unfortunate, watching the first 15 minutes it looked like Morocco would run away with that game, they managed the amount of corners needed but so far (93rd min) they haven’t scored!

As i type, Iran have nicked it with a last minute goal, Morocco defeated themselves there really with such negative style of play! Oh well, onwards!

I do fancy Spain and over 4.5 corners but again, not massively confident on that one so will be a smaller stake than the first couple of bets!

Best of luck!

HooFlungPoo WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Aye Portugal will set up their usual way and try and nick it

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Great game that one and pretty unlucky not to get the bet in really!

It all starts again tomorrow! France to win and over 5.5 France corners is Even money but i just think getting 6 corners may be a bit of an ask, going to sleep on it lol!

krispy WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Well done steve

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pissed me off that one tbh, so so many opportunities for a corner and none taken! Oh well!

The straight France to win and France 4.5 corners which has been the usual bet so far this tournament was a really terrible price unfortunately!

I guess i will be going Argentina in the next game! I will have to link it with a few other bits and pieces though or the price will just be poor!

Best of luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)