The Ban List!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Do you think that if everyone posted a ‘horror story’ of a time they got seriously done over on a particular slot and therefore stuck it on the ban list that there would be none left to play?

Or are there some slots (the likes of wild north not included) that are never terrible?

I’ll start with my newly added slot for the ban list….donuts!

Never usually find it a terrible machine to play, often gives bonuses (good or bad) or at least a big win here or there. But i have just done 1450 spins with NO BONUS! my longest ever no bonus run. It gave me the big win music once in that time….32x ? and 2 slow rolls, 12x and 15x

I have been 1000 spins no bonus on the likes of bonanza and knights life, but it usually gives a big win here or there and wagers pretty well.

Anything else horrifically bad to add to the ban list?

Also, i think even if it had given me a bonus and paid even 200x, i probably would have still stuck it on the ban list just for being thoroughly boring and not entertaining. But i got stubborn soooo…lesson learnt!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Ahhh Donuts

you either hate it……….

or ya names Xbob.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I love donuts, but it can be a bitch when it wants to be.

Book of dead is also in the same category. It either bonuses a few times or you wait hundreds of spins for a bonus with 10s that expands 1 lot of 3 in the whole bonus. 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts is immune to any bans ?????

Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Yeah BOD can do that sometimes. But i find it rare to go 100’s of spins with a totally dead bonus. I hate it when you get low symbol after low symbol then when you finally get a premium…1 expansion ?

Also on donuts…twice I’ve had of 70x multiplyer on the bonus and had a 0x win! That burns so much!

Extra chilli? That slot is so dam tilting, which I’m sure we’re all aware. Had a 2x win on 24 spins once, devastation ??‍♂️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Haha yeah chilli is bad. To be fair though, I’ve probably played it 5 times since it came out. I can’t stand the fact that it was one of the first to copy bonanza. I feel protective over bonanza being copied ?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus.  I go back to it after a few months then ban it again because I’ve never had a bonus on it.  Except for the 1 time where it did: it got to the last tablet but one (the one before the eye) and it paid 10x.

Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Ugh, eye of horus! I stay away frkm that and similar games online. Going back to the FOBT days when i used to love it! It almost forced you to play £2 a spin as it was the only way to hit decent. Online…no thanks ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)