That sniggering screenshot

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I burst out laughing as you sniggered. Glad you got back… still watching the rest.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Should have put a spoiler alert in the title 😉

kidgloves WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Yeah, pretty annoying given I was about to watch the video. Spoiler warning would really have helped.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Strange because i see other threads about the video with no spoiler warnings that existed before this. I’m not annoyed. 🙂 Enjoy the video.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

What would have maybe been a better response would be “I’m sorry, I’ll make sure next time I leave a spoiler warning in the title.”.

One to consider!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I was taking the piss when I said it, I’d already watched the video at that point. Sorry Mr B ?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

What would have maybe been a better response would be “I’m sorry, I’ll make sure next time I leave a spoiler warning in the title.”.

One to consider!

honestly Bio, I didn’t bother cause no one else had.

Winningbird – it’s ok, wish I could have known lol

aaloases WANTED $7
    Outlaw

So instead of saying sorry, I will put a spoiler alert in the next thread you say well others dont and try and shift the blame, not a desirable characteristic unless your a 8 year old.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

aaloases wrote:

So instead of saying sorry, I will put a spoiler alert in the next thread you say well others dont and try and shift the blame, not a desirable characteristic unless your a 8 year old.

that’s a great opinion. have you seen the forum rules ? they’re quite extensive : be nice

quite a few people are struggling with the in depth nature of them

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

aaloases wrote:

that’s a great opinion. have you seen the forum rules ? they’re quite extensive : be nice

Yourself included.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Mr B wrote:

aaloases wrote:

Yourself included.

Yourself included.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)