That feeling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Happy Tuesday guys, today I got a brand new phone and I am over the moon, over the last 6 months I’ve managed to curb my gambling to an actual affordable level for me and have been able to save and for the first time in years I’ve treated myself to something nice and it feels amazing, similar to the feeling you get when you have a nice hit.

Just thought I’d share as I never thought I’d feel so good and it really does prove that you can reach that satisfied buzzy feeling without losing a fortune first 🙂

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

well done mate.

I think when you are gambling it is easy to lose site of the value of money. I completely finished gambling online and in my local bookmakers early last year. Never been as well off and happier too. If you can limit yourself and play well within your means I think that is the way to go. Sadly I never could so had to stop.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Eightblack wrote:

Happy Tuesday guys, today I got a brand new phone and I am over the moon, over the last 6 months I’ve managed to curb my gambling to an actual affordable level for me and have been able to save and for the first time in years I’ve treated myself to something nice and it feels amazing, similar to the feeling you get when you have a nice hit.

Just thought I’d share as I never thought I’d feel so good and it really does prove that you can reach that satisfied buzzy feeling without losing a fortune first ?

Pleased for you matey…..keep it up! ?

Im sticking to micro stakes forever!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Nice one mate made up for you. It’s good to treat yourself every now and again

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Excellent young man.. keep it up kid, were all proud of you.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one matey. Always good to hear little stories like this. ??

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I stopped 6 weeks ago and my new Sony TV got delivered today, I also filled the fridge too ! It’s a lovely feeling ! xx

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Good man… Enjoy that new speed ?

If anyone’s buying new gear, try Gearbest site, it’s from China and takes 3/4 weeks for delivery but there so cheap for Huawei etc all decent phones..

I saved up £1,000 over Xmas without gambling & have another £280 to save… But that’s easy at £70 a month for a holiday for my parents 50th wedding anniversary ? For a cruise in the Baltics. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

can only add to whats been said .well done laddie .lol

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

It’s nuts mate with gamblers. We have all probably done it. I wouldn’t go and spend 20quid on a new shirt- what a waste of money. I will just drop 300 into a fobt instead because that’s an investment!

Makes you realise the things you can actually treat yourself to mate when your not gambling it!

Well done on the new phone again mate. Don’t drop it down the toilet lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Cheers guys I got a Sony Xperia xz3 🙂 it’s the bollocks, I’d recommend it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)