Thanks without end!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I know im a hyowge tool sometimes, but id like to say that it truly warms my balls how thoughtful and generous this forum is sometimes.

And im honored to be part of it X

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

I know im a hyowge tool sometimes, but id like to say that it truly warms my balls how thoughtful and generous this forum is sometimes.

Took the words out my mouth basic x

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Blacko.. thank you ever so much! ?? genuinely so humbled!

*Massive cuddles*

shes gone to bed a very tired girly after some sensory time this afternoon ?

No problem young lady, I have an autistic brother who is 6 years younger than me, when we were young he used to phone 999 and ask the emergency services for a ps2 game that he wanted, my Dad used to hide the phone everywhere but he always found it and would call again asking for this game. One day there was a knock at the door and 2 huge coppers were standing there, My Dad answered “Is your son Stephen at home?”, “Yes” he reluctantly replied. To our shock the 2 policeman had been part of a sponsored marathon they had for charity, there was £60 extra which the local constabulary decided could be used to buy Stephen’s game. That gesture has never left my thoughts.. it was not about the money but the fact that they had recognised this and offered this kid gesture.

p.s We didn’t tell Stephen the money for his game had came from the Police or he would have been back on the phone the next week asking for a fucking Xbox LOL.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Just Basics wrote:

Basic! You can have the odd moan at times lad but we all still love ya fella.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well with the visual aid, it looks so cool ?

I have 2 twin cousins who are autistic, there 22 now, both managed to get Jobs, 1s a Apprentice printer & the other is in the DWP civil service after a lot of hard work by my Aunt & uncle… My aunt still works in the School they were at, because she got the job there to help the School out with her experience dealing with autism…. There great readers nowadays & loving life except when I get their names wrong ??? both got bullied at school (I was dying to go kick some ass) but there 2 older sisters got there 1st ? And this year 1 off the guys that bullied them bumbed into my cousin in the city, spoke to him like nothing happened and now there sort of friends…. ?

Now we just need to get them some fine looking lady’s to spend there hard earned cash on….  ???

Keep up the good work Thisgirl2019 it will all come good… ???????

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well with the visual aid, it looks so cool ?

I have 2 twin cousins who are autistic, there 22 now, both managed to get Jobs, 1s a Apprentice printer & the other is in the DWP civil service after a lot of hard work by my Aunt & uncle… My aunt still works in the School they were at, because she got the job there to help the School out with her experience dealing with autism…. There great readers nowadays & loving life except when I get their names wrong ??? both got bullied at school (I was dying to go kick some ass) but there 2 older sisters got there 1st ? And this year 1 off the guys that bullied them bumbed into my cousin in the city, spoke to him like nothing happened and now there sort of friends…. ?

Now we just need to get them some fine looking lady’s to spend there hard earned cash on….  ???

Awww I have twins too, but only my little lady has special needs.

Her brother helps her out though and calms her when she needs it, very hard work and it’s full time through the day and night but she’s my beautiful girl and I wouldn’t change her for anything!

All your help really does mean the world to me, so thank you again! Xx

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Her brother helps her out though and calms her when she needs it, very hard work and it’s full time through the day and night but she’s my beautiful girl and I wouldn’t change her for anything!

Anytime you want to talk I’m here for you, my brother is looking after his GF 18 year old daughter with her ofc, and he’s doing really great with her, she found a boyfriend and tried to run the rings around her Mum until he put his foot down and kicked her and his pals out the house as 1 of they stole his old phone…. Its hard work all right especially when she things she’s old enough too look after herself.

She’s at college now doing hairdressing and is doing OK… And actually listens to advice from my bro, because he takes no shit (As you need too) And is also very kind to her, it’s good to hear your daughter has her bro looking after her, it makes a big difference. People with special needs can and do turn out very well as adults & enjoy life as much if not more than most folks, and that’s all we can ask as parents ?is seeing our offspring become happy adults ?

Good Luck in your travels Girl, it’s all worth it ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Anytime you want to talk I’m here for you, my brother is looking after his GF 18 year old daughter with her ofc, and he’s doing really great with her, she found a boyfriend and tried to run the rings around her Mum until he put his foot down and kicked her and his pals out the house as 1 of they stole his old phone…. Its hard work all right especially when she things she’s old enough too look after herself.

She’s at college now doing hairdressing and is doing OK… And actually listens to advice from my bro, because he takes no shit (As you need too) And is also very kind to her, it’s good to hear your daughter has her bro looking after her, it makes a big difference. People with special needs can and do turn out very well as adults & enjoy life as much if not more than most folks, and that’s all we can ask as parents ?is seeing our offspring become happy adults ?

Good Luck in your travels Girl, it’s all worth it ?

Awww thank you for sharing that, I’ll be there for my girl no matter how old she gets!

Thank you for the offer of chatting too! Means a lot to have people there ☺️ X

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Does your daughter like all the sensory lights my 3 little ones love them and it settles them brilliant but my eldest son is bad for banging his head when hes frustrated and broke quiet a few now but my mum was shopping yesterday and came across a light that fit in the celing and it rotates all round the room and he cant get to it and break it think it was only a coulpe of quid but worth it as my 3 who have ASD love it and chills them right out

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Does your daughter like all the sensory lights my 3 little ones love them and it settles them brilliant but my eldest son is bad for banging his head when hes frustrated and broke quiet a few now but my mum was shopping yesterday and came across a light that fit in the celing and it rotates all round the room and he cant get to it and break it think it was only a coulpe of quid but worth it as my 3 who have ASD love it and chills them right out

Yes it’s how she learns and gets a feel for things (usually putting anything that lights up etc on her face)

That sounds good, Where did she get it from?

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Was one of those poundshops bnm or something like that but it lights up the room like a disco but it seems to settle my 3 right down especially when there having meltdowns because my 3 one likes nothing touching him my other loves touch sensory with stuff and my daughter loves anything with coulors but so far thats all they want is that light on

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

THAGABSTAR wrote:

Was one of those poundshops bnm or something like that but it lights up the room like a disco but it seems to settle my 3 right down especially when there having meltdowns because my 3 one likes nothing touching him my other loves touch sensory with stuff and my daughter loves anything with coulors but so far thats all they want is that light on

She loves to have lights n bubbles etc when she’s at home in her safe environment, as soon as I take her out it’s completely different, her triggers are wind, noise, she can’t touch anything or get any dirt on her hands etc, music, rain.. literally sensory overload and it causes major upset but I’m still learning and so is she!

I’ll have to keep an eye out! Sounds ideal! X

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Im new to it my eldest is only 4 hes our worst for loud noises he hates them he just covers his ears and screams my 3 yr old hes diffrent he loves anything loud hes outgoing loves motorbikes and everything  he struggles with people and strangers witch sets him off my daughters 2 and she hates everything from people to noise what makes it harder is mine are all non verbal so they cant say if there struggling with anything but there getting better with going out think the trick is to push them more everyday out of there comfort zone its worked for me as day by day there getting better for going out

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

I’m new to it too, very long road ahead for us but learning and staying calm as the parents will hopefully assist our little ones the best we can!

My little lady struggles verbally too so I know how you feel

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Very long road indeed but what i know of asd they get better with time aslong as we get them all the help and support they need while there still young  ? if you ever need a chat im always floating around just put a thread up

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)