Thanks without end!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Just wanted to say an enormous thank you to @andywilliams my little ladies fish bubble tube he sent her has arrived!

I cant wait to see her face tomorrow when she sees it.. this really will do wonders for her and for me being able to see how happy she will be ???? ☺️☺️

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Fair play Andy mate, where’s mine? 😀 Looks awesome!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This is really great :D. Nice one as always Andy!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

No worries hope she enjoys it

Nice one blacko1974 for linking me into this

Would have sent you one Steve but you won’t have the room next to that monster tv you bought hahaha

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

andywilliams1187 wrote:

No worries hope she enjoys it

Nice one blacko1974 for linking me into this

Would have sent you one Steve but you won’t have the room next to that monster tv you bought hahaha

Lol true 😀

Blocked

Will swop you a fish tube for your 82 inch tv screen ????

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

82″ naaaaa legit?!

Blocked

It was something like that – he mentioned it on one of the other threads. Issues with getting it through the door lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

85″ it was lol I will stick a picture on in a min haha oh and sir legend biohazard you need to tell me lots of stuff you like so i can send you gifts lol the fibre is currently attached to the house and awaiting final visit for last couple of metres hook up WOOOHOOOOOO 😀

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

nice one andy lad thats mint of u that bud ! well played

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Nice one Andy…top geezer

Looks great

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

85″ it was lol I will stick a picture on in a min haha oh and sir legend biohazard you need to tell me lots of stuff you like so i can send you gifts lol the fibre is currently attached to the house and awaiting final visit for last couple of metres hook up WOOOHOOOOOO ?

Bio has already said he wants a single slot donut video ??

?? Nice one @biohazard ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Extremely kind gift there Andy. True gent.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Typical Mr Williams does all the work and credits me. Andy, you are the salt of the earth our kid, a big kind hearted gentleman. Much love brother.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

85″ it was lol I will stick a picture on in a min haha oh and sir legend biohazard you need to tell me lots of stuff you like so i can send you gifts lol the fibre is currently attached to the house and awaiting final visit for last couple of metres hook up WOOOHOOOOOO ?

I’m in Bristol this week for work stuff, but managed to catch the first few mins of your latest video earlier, absolutely buzzing mate! Please let me me know when it’s all done and dusted!!

So happy for you, you don’t owe me anything, I’m just glad I made this work for you, it’s your livelihood 😀 30th did you say for the final visit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)