Thanks Dolphins Pearl!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So I’m off out into Liverpool later tonight to watch the Liverpool/Bayern game. I woke up with an urge to play Dolphins pearl deluxe before shooting off to work so I load £10 into Casumo and a couple of spins in I’m up to about £21 a few spins later and the bonus lands – good lord I thought a bonus this early on dolphins…have I woken up yet or am I still dreaming? Anyways it retriggers on the second spin and now I’m rubbing my hands together (can’t be a shit bonus with a retrigger right?) well it goes a few dead spins later and then a full fucking line of Steve Irwin drops in for 450x! That will do, morning slot urge scratched and £70 out for drinks tonight, happy days!

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Very nice!!! Have fun tonight and enjoy the drinks 🙂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Congrats 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Very nice mate. Let’s hope the luck lasts all day and we get a lead tonight. We need one to take over there. ?

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Nice, that’s the type of session i love.

Enjoy the match hope Liverpool spank them, Man u fan BTW.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Nice hit mate, should be a good night out in town especially if you win my prediction Desmond 2-2

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Congratulations, although I would personally be very worried if I woke up with the urge to gamble before I set off for work in the morning.

LOL at Steve Irwins 🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Steve Irwins lmao.. You sickoooo ???

Unlucky tonight Lad… Even the Kop couldn’t help tonight ? But still in it, with no away goals… ??? Good luck in the return, I hope Pool win it this year ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)