Tetris 99 – Nintendo Switch

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Has anyone given Tetris 99 (Tetris battle royale) a go on the Nintendo Switch? I’ve been finding it crazy addictive ?? My best placing is 11th up to now πŸ˜€

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

No mate I’m getting stuck into crackdown 3 atm getting myself ready for trails rising on the 22nd. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

No mate I’m getting stuck into crackdown 3 atm getting myself ready for trails rising on the 22nd. ??

I don’t have money for real games ? If Nintendo keep giving free stuff like Tetris 99 then that’ll stop me actually replacing the Xbox ? Have you seen the price of prams ??

How is Crackdown? It’s not getting the greatest reviews but it’s on gamepass so i might have to try it on the PC πŸ™‚

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I once sent this to an ebayer, they laughed. Gotta love the postman.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It’s the general hate Microsoft bollox mate lol if you enjoyed crackdown previously then you will like this one ??

And get a cheap second hand x1s ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Mr B wrote:

Xbob has used snail mail dude you can expect delivery may 2222 ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Subtle πŸ˜‰

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I hope xbob is good at guessing addresses. Out of the people who asked for permission for my email, you’re the only one who emailed me lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

I hope xbob is good at guessing addresses. Out of the people who asked for permission for my email, you’re the only one who emailed me lol

I wonder what appeared first, your message on here or my email πŸ˜‰

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

about 30 seconds after I posted. an I wanted to throw a tantrum ! lmao

my reply came before this post haha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

about 30 seconds after I posted. an I wanted to throw a tantrum ! lmao

my reply came before this post haha

Ta πŸ™‚

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

You know I reckon lots of members would want a mug, to sup tea from while watching sessions. You guys should get that happening. I’d be happy to work on some artwork for tshirts caps whatever you might wanna do. In fact that would be so cool !

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

It’s the general hate Microsoft bollox mate lol if you enjoyed crackdown previously then you will like this one ??

And get a cheap second hand x1s ??

I’l give it a go on the PC, see if the old Geforce 960 can cope lol πŸ™‚

It’s got to be the X1X nowadays, there’s no rush though πŸ™‚

And @seedy Mr B gave the thumbs up for you and bandit having a mug with his artwork, so drop me a postal address and i’ll get them posted once he’s happy with his πŸ™‚

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

You know I reckon lots of members would want a mug, to sup tea from while watching sessions. You guys should get that happening. I’d be happy to work on some artwork for tshirts caps whatever you might wanna do. In fact that would be so cool !

I think maybe as competition prizes or spot prizes on the forum?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Well there could be selling versions and prize versions. Maybe bandit could also stick a google advert to generate revenue on the site / forum too. With decent turnover that would create a decent income to help fund prizes. Their minimum payout is Β£60 directly to the bank which would easily cover the cost of 10 mugs for prizes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)