Ted never again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I have had some really good Wins tonight but ted has put a real damper on things, £1.1k on ted on £2-4 stakes and No bonus and only 3 pop ups and all were bonus teases. I have now decided not just this game but all blueprint games I will never play again and I really won’t I think they are disgusting as they will never pay 1000x plus but play like they can. The teases and pays are shocking only a little rant as I have had a good night on the slots but when you turn a £50 deposit into £700 on skulls on paddy power and lose the lost on a shit game like ted only myself to blame but should atleast have something to show for the play

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Take my reply with a pinch of salt. I didn’t give in and it did go mad in the end. Ended up doubling my money after big money and other big payouts happened. Do not use this info as a reason to go back though.

Sorry you lost on it 🙁

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Take my reply with a pinch of salt. I didn’t give in and it did go mad in the end. Ended up doubling my money after big money and other big payouts happened. Do not use this info as a reason to go back though.

Sorry you lost on it ?

Won’t be going back mate hit big on roulette and just cashed out never went back even though I was extremely tempted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)