Ted Megaways

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Hello all ?

I’ve been watching the Bandit vids for some time now but never got around to signing up to the website until now.
    Some nice new slot releases recently with Ted and Reel-king megaways, I’ve been playing around on small stakes on both to get a feel for them. Not taken with Reel King, base doesn’t seem to play great and difficult to trigger feature. Even when you do it’s tough to get enough spins on it for it to pay. Ted on the other hand though, I’d definitely recommend. Been playing it on 10p and bonus seems to trigger fairly often for a megaways slot. Not been over 200 spins between a bonus yet over around 1500 spins total. Pays really well though, I always pick the right hand side and have had 2 pay around 400x, 1 around 500x and my highest was 630x so far. Had 1 dud bonus that went for 21x but not bad at all. May well have got lucky on it but it’s certainly impressing me so far.
    looking forward to the new vids coming soon Bandit, saw your tweet on Twitter.
    ?

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Update – lucky streak has well and truly died. Been getting absolutely rinsed on slots for the past few months. Won a few hundred on a footy bet today (pretty rare for me) decided to have a bash on the new Rick n Morty rubber dubba lub rub or whatever the fuck it’s called. Jesus, what a twat that game is. Must of had, no exaggeration, 25 + teases for the bonus and it kicked the shit out of the balance. Nearly broke and then finally hit the bonus. Gave me the bottom bonus (there’s a suprise hey) managed to gamble it up to the second from top, with the growing wild thing. I’m thinking, yes, I’m in here. Fucker went for 29 x. Went over to Spartacus megaways with the remaining balance and had 6 teases for the bonus on that before hitting zero balance. Long story short, rage quit over to Gamstop and signed my self up for exclusion. Works a treat by the way, I was instantly blocked from all my gambling accounts. Will I regret it in the morning? Probably yes. Will it save me a fucking fortune in the long run? Definitely. Absolute mugs game slots are. At least I will have the new vids to watch on the new power up channel to slightly scratch my slot itch free of charge.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Good luck with your gamstop journey, how long did you put on?

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Thanks Xbob, put it on for 1 year but I’d imagine it will be difficult to get back on the decent sites after that anyway. I do really enjoy playing slots but when you add up how much it costs then it will save me a lot of money which will be nice. What I find from watching streamers is that a lot of the time they seem to be able to play a game and their balance remains relatively healthy. Whereas personally I find that the same games just rip the shit out of my balance constantly and I’m relying on a decent bonus to even get my money back. I’m sure the slots have got worse the past few months. Maybe just bad luck.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

TJTom wrote:

Thanks Xbob, put it on for 1 year but I’d imagine it will be difficult to get back on the decent sites after that anyway. I do really enjoy playing slots but when you add up how much it costs then it will save me a lot of money which will be nice. What I find from watching streamers is that a lot of the time they seem to be able to play a game and their balance remains relatively healthy. Whereas personally I find that the same games just rip the shit out of my balance constantly and I’m relying on a decent bonus to even get my money back. I’m sure the slots have got worse the past few months. Maybe just bad luck.

you have lot of side to play for free demo, yes not easy at first, but you get use too it special when you see you bank account balance, I was on gamstop 2018-2019 when I got back I did not have same feeling about gambling ,I still play stots and know my lost limit, before I use to deposit like crazy good luck

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear that mate this is how it always starts out you are hitting bonuses left and right and everything you touch turns to gold, you up the stakes get a decent hit then the slots dry up and you keep pumping the cash in thinking the next big win or even bonus could just be a few spins away. I’ve been there before managed to build some fairly decent bank rolls from smaller stakes then having a few punt spins after increasing the stakes and got lucky then with quite a lot to play with naturally the deposit size went up and so did the stakes still remember going from 40-60p stakes and £60 deposits to around £200 deposits and losing a large amount of money to Book of Dead and Capt Venture on £2, £3 or £5 spins when your up over £3000 then redepositing another £200 doesn’t seem like much but then you go 500+ spins without a bonus and feel it’s due, keep chasing and finally hit a bonus that pays 10x that’s when tilt sets in and it’s all down hill from there.

I signed up to Gamstop over a year ago now best decision I ever made I still tried to log into sites at first but ended up realising it’s just not possible almost every site is regulated and on there now so the first month or so was painful but then once I accepted it became a lot easier. My Gamstop ended a few months back and I’m back playing but the break helped me get back to sensible stakes and gave me time to realise what a mug I was spunking all that cash. I’d recommend to anyone that hits a monster win to just sign up to Gamstop after you’ve withdrawn, chances are it will just get drip fed back in over the months and you won’t see a win like that again in a long time!

Good on ya mate you might get irritated at first that you can’t scratch the itch but you’ll be looking back in a years time givin yourself a pat on the back.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Sorry to hear that mate this is how it always starts out you are hitting bonuses left and right and everything you touch turns to gold, you up the stakes get a decent hit then the slots dry up and you keep pumping the cash in thinking the next big win or even bonus could just be a few spins away. I’ve been there before managed to build some fairly decent bank rolls from smaller stakes then having a few punt spins after increasing the stakes and got lucky then with quite a lot to play with naturally the deposit size went up and so did the stakes still remember going from 40-60p stakes and £60 deposits to around £200 deposits and losing a large amount of money to Book of Dead and Capt Venture on £2, £3 or £5 spins when your up over £3000 then redepositing another £200 doesn’t seem like much but then you go 500+ spins without a bonus and feel it’s due, keep chasing and finally hit a bonus that pays 10x that’s when tilt sets in and it’s all down hill from there.

I signed up to Gamstop over a year ago now best decision I ever made I still tried to log into sites at first but ended up realising it’s just not possible almost every site is regulated and on there now so the first month or so was painful but then once I accepted it became a lot easier. My Gamstop ended a few months back and I’m back playing but the break helped me get back to sensible stakes and gave me time to realise what a mug I was spunking all that cash. I’d recommend to anyone that hits a monster win to just sign up to Gamstop after you’ve withdrawn, chances are it will just get drip fed back in over the months and you won’t see a win like that again in a long time!

Good on ya mate you might get irritated at first that you can’t scratch the itch but you’ll be looking back in a years time givin yourself a pat on the back.

Totally this ?… greens a legend with super wise words…

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Totally this ?… greens a legend with super wise words…

Wise word indeed and ones that should be followed in my opinion.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)