Sweet Bonanza

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    powis1994 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Wtf is this slot? I have seen it played so thought I might try it for myself. No word of a lie, I have had 1,000 spins on this piece of shit and still no bonus.

I can’t even remember having a tease, every time it gets to 3 scatters it stops and doesn’t find a win. Today was the last day attempting this crap.

Has anybody else found this slot extremely difficult to bonus?

And I’m not sure if it’s allowed, but Bandit, if you see this can you attempt to bonus this shit for me, please?

Thank you,

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

It’s a really good game i shit you not, but yeah it hard to bonus, equally it’s hard to hit a monster on it, but in the free spins if you hit  A big win and the multipliers have dropped in at the same time ( which can be all kinds of different numbers and not just one of them ) then you can easily get into a jamming jars type move where three of four multipliers times the win… bandit got a big win on it a few vids back. ..

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Agree, also tried to bonus it and 1000’s of spins later …..nothing. Genie Jackpots Megaways is also like that for me, literally can’t get it to bonus or him to even stick his bloody head out of the bottle!

Weird, because those 2 slots feature quite frequently in streamer’s bonus hunt vids, so seemingly people CAN bonus the buggers!

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

for me jan feb march time off from slots aprill may jun play again then off till sep, sep till end of year play again

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

DQ2017 wrote:

Agree, also tried to bonus it and 1000’s of spins later …..nothing. Genie Jackpots Megaways is also like that for me, literally can’t get it to bonus or him to even stick his bloody head out of the bottle!

Weird, because those 2 slots feature quite frequently in streamer’s bonus hunt vids, so seemingly people CAN bonus the buggers!

Genie is a balance builder for me, as he can ( and I know it depends on the mood he’s in ) pop out of the bottle a few times in the session and his wins tends to be bigger than what I’ve spent getting to that point…. may not be big… spent 20 and I get 35 … but that extra 15 will ( for me ) see him pop out again and so on… and I use to hate genie … with a passion. Pretty sure I made a post slagging the game off when I first joined here .. but now it’s a great starting game for me…

powis1994 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

The slots have been shocking for me over the past few days, but today I’ve managed to hit a bonus on every game I’ve played within about 20 spins.

I started with Katmandu Gold (bonused about 19 spins in), then Gonzo Megaways (about 3 spins in), then Brucey (around 19 spins again), and Koi Princess (about 10 spins in) which I also got a fish bonus two spins after the bonus. So now I’m going to give Sweet Bonanza another bash. Up around £50 today from the £20 deposit. If this doesn’t bonus I’m going to try Jack Megaways and withdraw some profit!

powis1994 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Just as I say that I hit a 5 scatter bonus on it and get around 100x on 25p stakes. Today has finally been a good day on the slots.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

DQ2017 wrote:

Genie is a balance builder for me, as he can ( and I know it depends on the mood he’s in ) pop out of the bottle a few times in the session and his wins tends to be bigger than what I’ve spent getting to that point…. may not be big… spent 20 and I get 35 … but that extra 15 will ( for me ) see him pop out again and so on… and I use to hate genie … with a passion. Pretty sure I made a post slagging the game off when I first joined here .. but now it’s a great starting game for me…

I told you, if he’s in a good mood he’s an excellent starting slot. Other times he can be total trash though. If he teases and then doesn’t pop in a few spins after he’s usually a dud ?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

my best payout slot for xmas was Coffehouse Mystery (Merkur) :p when you hit bonus you have chance to open another 2 slots, got good wins from it

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

sweet bonanza is really shitty for me as well, luckily enough i can bonus buy, but when you constantly get 20X on a 100X bonus buy it really sucks

the last one i bought a couple days ago i didnt even see a multiplier,

its too bad i love the game

Stormy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

It’s a balance rinser. I played 200x £4+1 on auto play and balance dropped by £525. The base game returns are gash and it is all about the bonus. If you don’t get bonus up bank balance is shafted very quickly. Bonus can be very good if you can play the long game. I reckon on £4 + £1 to double bonus chance you probably need a war chest of 2k.

The multipliers don’t work like Jammin Jars, where when connected to a win symbol, the multipliers multiply each other and then multiply the cash win. Sweet Bonanza multipliers add to together and then multiply the cash win and don’t need to be connected to the win symbol.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Can’t say the slots have been bad in January for me.

This-is-4-real WANTED $18
    Outlaw

if i tel you that Bonanza not the Bonanza you played kept me waiting for 8657 spins befor it finaly gave me 4 goldbars G O L D at a stake of between 20p and 1 pound lets say the averige of those spins whas 40p , and then swinged a total of 32,28 pounds whould you believe me?

Whel my friend believe me slots can be creul i whas up last year oferal 2 k at videoslots last 7 monthes it toke al my winnings and now i am down 2.4k slots run total shit at videoslots .

This-is-4-real WANTED $18
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Can’t say the slots have been bad in January for me.

GREAT ONE  !!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WINS, CLEAN THEM OUT THOSE BASTERD.:)) YOU LIKE MY NEW BRA?(  .  )(  .  )

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)