Support after I was attacked…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    JonnyWiggy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi all,

I don’t know if this kind of post is allowed, but I really don’t know where else to turn for support. This isn’t an easy post for me to make as I hate asking for help for anything, but I don’t really have a choice at the moment.

2 weeks ago, I handed in my dissertation at university & hours later I was randomly attacked while walking home. The attack left me with a fractured and displaced jaw, as well as multiple cracked, smashed and broken teeth.

I’ve been hit with some serious dental bills due to some dental work not being covered by the NHS, and as a student, I can’t really afford them. So I’ve reluctantly set up a GoFundMe page and I’m hoping that people from the slotting community might be able to help out financially/share the page to help me get on the road to recovery.

Again, I’m really sorry to ask and if this post isn’t allowed I’ll remove it straight away.

Thanks for reading my story and an even bigger thanks if you are able to donate or take the time to share.

Jonny

Relevant links:

News Report on the attack: https://www.kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/student-found-unconscious-in-garden-after-random-attack-203799/

No go find me links please

JonnyWiggy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

No go find me links please.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

The Victims of Crime Compensation fund would easily be enough to cover the costs of the repair work. Start a claim for that then you don’t need to make an appeal online for money.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Hi Jonny.  I think that posting on Money Saving Expert’s forum would be better for you than on a gambling forum.  Don’t go begging on there though.  You need to ask for advice on how to lay your hands on a large sum of money for your current unexpected situation.  E.g. people quite often post about their broken boiler and how to get money for that, then how to pay it off if borrowed.  They also have a section specifically for students.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com

Hope you get it sorted and sorry to read about what happened to you.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

dont think it’s allowed to post go fund me links on here mate

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Victim support fund is what you want,

When I was 18 I got all seven shades of shit beaten out of me by some random cunts as I walked home, apparently my long hair offended them lol.. I got sorted out with the loss of earnings I suffered afterwards for about a G so they are good..

Also dude gofundme links are banned here just so you know, hope you reach your target though bud

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Hope you get better, checked out your page and it Seems legit. However links to that are not allowed  here. Good to see that you’re half way to target though

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

My uncle got punched outside his house and got a fractured skull. And a chipped tooth. One night in hospital. A year later he has just been giving 18,000. You sue the land. Go see a solicitor who deals in it. He will do it all and take his cut. But bit advice take a lot of photos of yr face etc if not already done.

granpappydave WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Same thing happened to me years ago 3 lads went to town on me took turns with a iron bar on me face and head got about 6 teeth left lol but I went for the criminal compensation and got £4500 that’s the way you want to go mate get plenty of photos and copies of the hospital reports might take a few months but you will get something good luck to you mate.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I think posting on Money Saving Export forum would be a better bet than on a gambling forum.  Don’t go begging though, just ask for some advice on your current unexpected expense.  For example people quite often post about their boiler going kaput and they need a way how to find £1500 somewhere.  They also have a student section.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Any bets that he jumped the fence and was drunk and fell over trying to be funny, smashing his face etc?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Any bets that he jumped the fence and was drunk and fell over trying to be funny, smashing his face etc?

Oooh, I thought I was cynical ?

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

??, give me odds that he headbutted a FOBT

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Or that he owed the wrong people money from gambling debts, and if he doesn’t come up with rest that pretty face of his is getting a budakai

Jamesy1888 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Cica..criminal injuries compensation authority..if your the victim of a violent crime..min is 5500

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)