Sumday Slots

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I have been reduced to watching people at motorway services at 2am playing slots. It may come to the worst point in my life and have to watch Twatstein…… Come back bandit

adzilanino9 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Mr Bandit you have lost your audience. I think you need to search within yourself and stop blaming the community you built that has largely become frustrated with you.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

adzilanino9 wrote:

Mr Bandit you have lost your audience. I think you need to search within yourself and stop blaming the community you built that has largely become frustrated with you.

“You’ve lost your audience”? on a thread created by an audience member asking for new videos …… but you’re hard person to please,  you’ve been bitching about bandit since may 2019 …….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

you’ve been bitching about bandit since may 2019 …….

When he was on holiday ?? not even allowed to go away now ?

Slots_of_fun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Go watch Hidious slots on twitch while you wait,relatable and reminds me a bit of the early days of bandit,a bit mental but funny with it.

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Search within yourself. That’s touching lets all do it

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

you’ve been bitching about bandit since may 2019 …….

When he was on holiday ?? not even allowed to go away now ?

It’s get fucking boring isn’t  it …. like this fucker wakes up and says “ I’m going to put this comment here ….. nobodies ever said this before ever ….. ever …and when I say it a ray of light will fall on bandits cherub face and he will be back …. cause I get him “

Outlaw

snake_city wrote:

Search within yourself. That’s touching lets all do it

Nobody give snake any more coffee ……….

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

We could in group touch eachother, and remember the good sunday slot times of Bandit.

TheEssexBoy WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’ve just found a whole back log of bandit vids on YouTube from 2 years ago. Just watched the 100 subscriber special. The mic quality isn’t up to today’s standard but it’s still the same bandit. Worth watching if you haven’t seen it.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

TheEssexBoy wrote:

I’ve just found a whole back log of bandit vids on YouTube from 2 years ago. Just watched the 100 subscriber special. The mic quality isn’t up to today’s standard but it’s still the same bandit. Worth watching if you haven’t seen it.

Kristina cross or Kim ustp, Is it one of them? If not I’d like to know

snake_city WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Good call. Could use a nice cup of tea tho. Any chance you could make it. Cant remember what goes first water or milk when do you put the tea bag in. What about the sugar. I’m out of my league here

JRushPixel WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Just back from a visit to a Hypnotist. He blanked all memories of bandits videos so yay. tons of new content for days. No side effects except for a sore bum which is weird but hey. yayyyyy

Rmarni WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandit – wherefore art thou?  Not having Sunday slots with The Bandit is like losing your best friend to Coronavirus. Don’t worry my little china man, we will be patient for you lolol ?

Outlaw

Rmarni wrote:

Bandit – wherefore art thou?  Not having Sunday slots with The Bandit is like losing your best friend to Coronavirus. Don’t worry my little china man, we will be patient for you lolol ?

I find this comment holy disrespectful….. and hilarious …….. i to  lost somebody special to an addiction to soft drinks

( only really ancient old fuckers will get this …..)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)