Streamers Huge Wins Reactions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

I love nothing more than seeing the sublime and monstrous wins by streamers and it is interesting how they react, says a lot about them as people and the type of people they are,

As it is bandits page only fair to start with him,  i love the passion and the big booms and clear elation, its great to see, have seen him top reel king and be relatively contained, generally due to the curcumstances of how deep he is, 100%  genuine and a top bloke

rocknrolla only seems to go nuts for the roullette wins, still a good watch, kinda think he isn’t as keen on the slots but his roullette play is second to none, i personally love the wheel

jordan from chipmunkz, he won 7.5k on reactoonz and his face was of pure disbelief, was the first time i have seen a streamer react that way, was good, shame he didnt win it all but il come to that later….

nickslots…..he just starts over playing it and swearing constantly, i used to think he was ok but all seems a bit staged now, seems almost a routine, not the best

fruitslots or whatver they are called all just act like pricks constantly so i dont even watch them now, did like it when one of the goons missed out on 63k on lightning roullette however ha

chupmunkz…..if anyone seen his latest video with the 15k i have never seen someone act so childish and smug on stream before, constantly going on about how people call him fake, chuckling away at bonuses in his high pitched voice, calling 150x wins unbelievable, was pathetic, he was flogging some pish 50 note amazon voucher like it was life changing money, a pure waste of space

i can’t remember the streamers name but he had a 20k win on that gorrilla gold megaways, oh my god the reaction scared me haha, it was like he had aspergers or something, american guy maybe.

feel free to add any other streamers but that are the ones stand out the most to me.

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

“Jimbo”…firstly, anyone that chooses to call themselves Jimbo from presumably the name James deserves a 5 o’clock visit and their hard drive removing. Annoying whiny voice, filling any silence with ‘ok’, and swearing like a teenager who thinks it’s cool to swear every sentence. Just displays a lack of intelligence to me if your default habit is ‘fucking’ instead of an adjective.

He normally celebrates large wins with a stream of profanity, fuck me/fucking hell/what a fucking hit, etc. Tiresome, stopped watching his videos as a result.

“Gabriel”…I’m starting to feel sorry for him. He’s got to have the worst luck out of the commonly known streamers. He laughs it off which endears me to him, he typically gives it a “oh wow!” on the rare occassions he does get a bit of good luck.

“Rocknroller”…get the fudge in, slurp of whatever drink as he’s constantly drinking, banging it on the desk which makes a THUD on the audio.

Stop ‘n step….”oh wow” or “oh good” or something equally as bland/simple.

Roshtein…kick the chair back, run around, bring the chair back, close up of fake ‘joy’ / tears.

Nickslots….preening, smug, “I told you this could pay”, “I told you about this game”

Bandit’s about the only one that keeps it mixed up and makes cursing bad luck entertaining due to a dictionary of various insults. “kiss my piss” being a personal favourite. You can just tell it’s spontaneous and in the moment.

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Jimbo used to irritate me when I first watched him, hes grown on me a bit now,

Chipmonkz – just something about him bothers me, he is a dick to jordan most times, probably joking but sounds like hes not

As far as the bandits swearing goes, i have to say I love his way with words, being canadian some terms really crack me up, we dont hear those strings of words put together much here ” kick in the pisspipe”  etc . Hes very enjoyable to watch.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Low Stakes Slots is one of my favorites at the moment. It’s almost painful to watch them spinning their 20p spins, getting so stressed over losing a few quid, and genuinely relieved when they win a bit back. The most relatable streamers for someone who values his money too much to gamble. They only do highlight videos like the Bandit and I’d recommend giving them a watch.

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hiya what do u mean in relation to Aspergers

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Samihulmes88 wrote:

Hiya what do u mean in relation to Aspergers

oh here we go, cant say anything without offending anyone, its self explanatory, the loud outburst, the rambling, the social awkwardness, maybe he does have it, i didnt say its a bad thing, i see this thread has been reported by someone too….why?!

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Sorry but yeah it is offensive when u have a child who is ill and doesn’t cope well. Just not funny. Make some other non offensive reference. I could of just said loud outburst. No need for any reference to any condition.

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Rambling etc not funny

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

take ur self righteous pish somewhere else, unbelievable!!

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Samihulmes88 wrote:

Sorry but yeah it is offensive when u have a child who is ill and doesn’t cope well. Just not funny. Make some other non offensive reference. I could of just said loud outburst. No need for any reference to any condition.

You said the word offensive and that offends me. The internet is MY safespace! I wish I could have you arrested and imprisoned for saying something I don’t like. Not to worry though, the time is coming.

Feckin snowflakes, snowflakes evertwhere.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok folks Keep it friendly difference of opinion is all.

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Really don’t appreciate the above comments threatening and unnecessary. I had my opinion as a mother.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Samihulmes88 wrote:

Really don’t appreciate the above comments threatening and unnecessary. I had my opinion as a mother.

Exactly your opinion. This is a open forum. The guy didn’t say Asperger’s or autism was bad, did he? Maybe there was a negative connotation from him for referring to Asperger’s but guess what that’s your opinion. My opinion is the complete opposite to yours so he is even now, or is your opinion more valid than mine?

Samihulmes88 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

No everyone is entitled to opinion. Thats why I couldn’t understand very intense reply I received

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Samihulmes88 wrote:

Can someone point me to the threatening comment please?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)