Stop A’holes posting on how to get round Gamstop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Geeza WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Please try and find a way to stop posts telling folk how to get round Gamstop.

After 3 months GF I’m now back in a hole due to what I read on this forum.

It’s all my own fault but you need to try and do something to stop people planting the seed.

if this post itself plants the seed then please remove, I don’t know how to send feedback direct at the bandit or I would.

i have not shared how to get round it on this post as I don’t want anyone else to go through the horror I have went through this weekend.

@ the trolls, yes I done my bollocks, yes I’m salty, yes I’m weak, yes I have a problem, no I’m not on the dole.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Not bothered looking into it,you are right it may plant a seed if you read it on a forum,but anyone with a gambling problem could simply just google it…Its unfortunate but in todays world,if you go online you will find whatever you want pretty much,id suggest to ppl who gamban themselves also just stop reading gambling forums…just watch the videos and thats it,its sad that some ppl would post these things on gambling forums but as we know there are alot of tossers in this world.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

100% this needs to be a rule that is enforced, and I do believe Seedy manages it. Remove any names/links, warn the member. If they do it again, ban.

It has to be – I am certain this isn’t the only person who has been impacted by selfish members.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

This is already in effect like biohazard stated there hasn’t been any recently unless I have missed it? If any member see a thread just email support so that it can be picked up and deleted.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Must admit not seen anything posted in a while naming any sites. Feel for the op though. Bio there have been at least 2 other members who have unfortunately lost on these shit sites due to selfish members that i can think of.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

One up at the minute seedy. I’ll not mention where on the forum it is, but I’ve tagged you in it.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I took it down as soon as I logged on and seen it @Winningbird 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)