Steve’s Misclick….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

awesomex wrote:

Get in Steve! Nice one! It was tense in the final minutes for me, but Luton got that 2nd goal just as Rashford was awarded a penalty. Then Pogba thought to himself “Hey, this guy who hasn’t cashed out anything in 2019, who got screwed by Peterborough last time, let’s screw him again!”

Gotta ask…. why does it say slutt next to each score?

“Slutt” is Norwegian for End. Meaning the game is over.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Thanks. Now i just need to bide my time until i meet someone Norwegian to take advantage of this word ?

LeeandLaura WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Well done, that was one hell of a miss click! Your one jammy sod!!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Awesome

Mikeskinner1985 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Awesome win that.

Burton Albion let me down for £82!

This reminds me of a gambling tale though. I had just moved to york, and within about 6 days, without telling me. My best mate thought he’d move himself in to, no bother as I were new to the city and got me drinking buddy for every night of the week. Well, he used to be pretty hefty stakes (in my eyes, obvs not some on here) on football bets. But was a sneaky fucker as didn’t always like the attention when he lost.

So, he has on this acca, tells me he had £60 for approx £600. 4 teams winning and comfortable winning and Norwich, his last team drawing. So we’re watching the last 20 mins on footy focus waiting anxiously for any news from Carrow road. Nothing. Time ticks on and all the full times are coming in. Then news 96th minute goal, Simeon Jackson, will never forget his name, pops up with a winner. My mate is going off his tits. Next door are in the garden looking at me and him as we dance. Me thinking it’s just £600. But he’s spanked £600 on the bet for just over £6000 return.

Not quite a misclick but decent effort which resulted in a pretty run old night after that.

patrick WANTED $4
    Outlaw

what a result bandit

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Would love to win a prize draw , and a misclick takes place when transferring money ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Think I would have physically shit myself if I had mistakenly bet £500 instead of £50. I would be smashing the cash out button the very second I realised I had did it LOL

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Now that’s what I call mega lucky . I’ve misclicked many slots before but never a footy bet

good on ya

Makem307 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I cashed out an 8 team acca for 295 with 5 minutes left full bet returned £370 and would of landed but happy off £10.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Think I would have physically shit myself if I had mistakenly bet £500 instead of £50. I would be smashing the cash out button the very second I realised I had did it LOL

Watch what ur sain blacko b4 u know it andy will hav a picture o kim in a nappy wae a wed button in fwont of him and a caption sayin oops sowwy wong button??

startrax1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Well done?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

My weekend small bet hammered in aswell woot woot ?? the wife has already stole £200 ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

My weekend small bet hammered in aswell woot woot ?? the wife has already stole £200 ?

Nice one seedy. See that’s the problem with women. They are happy sharing the winnings but for some reason they never contribute to the losses. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

So very true haz ?????????

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)