Steve’s Misclick….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

So i like my bets to return a grand usually, i selected a few short priced teams today getting as close to 19/1 as i could for a £50 bet and stuck it on. At HT not a lot going for me so i went to do some HT bets and hmmm no balance left, stumped me for a bit as i was positive there was plenty in there… wellll…. i’d only put £500 on the fucker instead of £50…. it only went and won lmao!

How did you lot get on today?!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Was just reading about that. Fookin hell what a misclick that was mate. ???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Beautiful ?? nice one ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Lucky big fucker, away and buy urself another suit out Moss Bros u jammy git.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

And to think it was united that did it for ya as well ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

jammy fucker haha nice 1!!!! Myself well i received anal penetration from a 91st mintue stevenage goal

Larrylamb72 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I had a mare, put my usual load of bets on then put my phone on charge ready to follow the bets and grab a cashout, the wife then says shall we pop out for a while and take the grand daughter to the play area at our local garden centre, i reluctantly say go on then and grab my phone so i can keep myself updated on my bets whilst we are out. I look at my phone and it says 1% so it obviously wasnt pushed in properly, i grab the lead and say to myself i will charge it on the way in the car no problem. Well the car gets me up to a massive 6% but i think it might be enough.As we are there inside i take a sneaky peak at my phone but no service inside, eventually we go outside to the slides etc and boom i can get a signal, look at my bets and 1 nine fold for just under £500 needs just a goal for man utd to win and a goal for ipswich to score for the draw, boom my skybet suspends and ipswich score my cashout goes to just under £50 so i am now focused on Man utd, by this time the wife and grandughter are cold and go back inside and i hang back for the signal praying utd will score…………BOOM the bet goes suspended as utd score in the 89th minute so im waiting for it to go green on the amount to smash the cashout for maybe over £400 as i am ready to pounce the mrs calls, i reject, she calls again i reject and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! THE FUCKING BATTERY DIES!!! I sprint to the car to get some more charge and by the time it comes on Ipswich have conceded in the last minute and i get sweet FA ffs lol.

And if that wasnt enough i support Ipswich and that goal was the final nail in the coffin of our faint survival in the championship, at least if we had scored it would of been a bit easier to swallow. It was a quiet ride home especially when the wife was saying why didnt i answer she wanted to know where i was lol.

I might be able to look at her in a week or two lol

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

So i like my bets to return a grand usually, i selected a few short priced teams today getting as close to 19/1 as i could for a £50 bet and stuck it on. At HT not a lot going for me so i went to do some HT bets and hmmm no balance left, stumped me for a bit as i was positive there was plenty in there… wellll…. i’d only put £500 on the fucker instead of £50…. it only went and won lmao!

And there was me thinkin the bandits been on the reel king and made a c–t of another top .  U jammy fkr ??

76saint WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Gutted mate not for your win but I’m a saints fan. Watch all your videos, keep up the good work fella

miss_tasty80 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I done awful Grimsby let me down big time. What was the return on this if you don’t mind me asking. The only time ever I think a missclick could be forgiven ??. Well in bandito xx

Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Was waiting for you to post your selection today bandit as was gonna back you 🙁 couldn’t find it this morning on the forum

generally gutted

congrats on the win though (:

slotking74 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Ha ha love it well done

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Get in Steve! Nice one!
    It was tense in the final minutes for me, but Luton got that 2nd goal just as Rashford was awarded a penalty.
    Then Pogba thought to himself “Hey, this guy who hasn’t cashed out anything in 2019, who got screwed by Peterborough last time, let’s screw him again!”

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Get in Steve! Nice one! It was tense in the final minutes for me, but Luton got that 2nd goal just as Rashford was awarded a penalty.
    Then Pogba thought to himself “Hey, this guy who hasn’t cashed out anything in 2019, who got screwed by Peterborough last time, let’s screw him again!”

Gotta ask…. why does it say slutt next to each score?

Gagi WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hah, well done mate!

I had a treble, but Red Star ruined that…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)