Spoiler Alert – New Vid

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    theruffler WANTED $2
    Outlaw

##dont read if you haven’t watched yesterday’s video##

Would love to know what everybody else thinks, Bandit especially, but does anyone think Reel King has been changed or updated?

Bandit has been hugely successful over the past couple of years on this game and I’ve followed all of the threads on this. My concern is that the last 6 months or so Bandit has been given an absolute kicking on it, even by his standards!

Bandit, if you’re reading this, I’d be interested to know if your off stream experience has changed at all. With all gambling there are dry spells but to go from winning 10s of k a month to being hammered every time seems strange.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

It’s just the way it goes sometimes…. he did hit the top and could have gone away with a decent hit….so although he lost in the end, the  game did throw up a win…personally I haven’t noticed a huge change and I have quite a few tops to compare with, I’m sure games do get changed but also it could simply be one of those months..some people bonus on a few pence others spend thousands …..doesn’t mean the game is altered for those poor souls… it’s just they are in the slot rough patch……

personally I’d like to see ( if ever he did it again ) a video like this but minus the reel king, and I fucking love reel king …but  I’m sure with the base wins on other games it would be an interesting story, but not collecting wins on reel king (  tho I know he did last night) just ends up being a drain….

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

theruffler wrote:

##dont read if you haven’t watched yesterday’s video##

Would love to know what everybody else thinks, Bandit especially, but does anyone think Reel King has been changed or updated?

Bandit has been hugely successful over the past couple of years on this game and I’ve followed all of the threads on this. My concern is that the last 6 months or so Bandit has been given an absolute kicking on it, even by his standards!

Bandit, if you’re reading this, I’d be interested to know if your off stream experience has changed at all. With all gambling there are dry spells but to go from winning 10s of k a month to being hammered every time seems strange.

It was and will continue to be inevitable. It’s just his RTP on this exact game getting closer and closer to the actual RTP of the game. The more he plays the closer it will get. At some point in time (if he carries on playing it) he will be at exactly where he is supposed to be on the game.

TrickyCorn WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I think Reel King will be the death of old Stevie boy 😀

Thing is, it’s actually not that good a game.  The ladder wins have created a false sense of security in that if he keeps hammering it, it’ll sooner or later deliver like it has in the past

But we all know the laws of RTP that the more times he goes back to the well, the inevitable will happen.

Don’t get me wrong, I think we all love the big stake gambling Steve is known for, but I think Reel King is catching up to RTP and will more likely screw him than give that big win.

This video, the best win for sure was the 10k hit.  That was a belter.

I’m really bummed when Steve has a big loss like this because we won’t see another video again for a long time (which is fair enough).  It’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation really.

Come back regularly with small stakes and no one cares

Come back with Bandit stakes and get reamed, we see maybe one video every 2 months.

What do you do?

Momentum for the channel and viewer interest is very hard to maintain…

Stormy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I found the latest video an uncomfortable watch in the end. There was definitely an opportunity late in the day to call it a day with the top that nearly got balance back to par; it was an ideal break point after many hours of play. The end game had all the hallmarks of a compulsive gambler that could/would not stop until the balance was gone.

From a selfish point of view I would much rather the Bandit was back to play other slots another day. Now it will be weeks until the next video.

I don’t think Reel King is playing any different, it is just luck of the draw. It is a pretty boring slot for 99% of the time, with 1% of fantastic excitement when the gamble ladder gets towards the top.

Bandit when you are next back, please would you consider playing The Dog House (not megaways version) and Rick & Morty. Both have great potential on the bonus and even I’ve achieved some decent multiplier returns. R&M can be difficult to bonus though.

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

That was brutal. I was begging you to walk away when you hit that top and got most of the 40k back. When you cracked on it was only going one way. We’ve all been there (on lower takes at least). I don’t know you Steve, or nothing about your finances. But surely you can’t just keep swallowing hits like that, that would even start catching up with you if you were a millionaire. Love the high stakes stuff, that along with your character make yours the best slot vids to watch, but your play behaviour and decision making very much reminds me of where I was before I made the great decision to sign up to Gamstop. I may well be completely off the mark with that but that’s my honest interpretation of the situation after watching that vid. All the best dude.

theruffler WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Agree with most of the above. The whole way through the video I was thinking “please don’t do your bollocks” because I knew it would result in another big break before a video.

I would still be interested to hear from Bandit about how he’s doing offline both generally and in respect of reel king…

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Reel King has been updated at least 3 times since i started playing it, was great on version 1.20.1  and then it started to go crap, hard to win, almost no 5 scrolls and now its on 1.29.0 ive never seen 5 scrolls and the gamble is even worse….

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

It’s just in of those things, and I’m sure there are safeguards in place to prevent things going south.

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Reelking is a C**T, always has been always will be.

Ive played it quite a lot and have had both unbelievable luck with tops after 4/5 presses and also chasing my bollocks till the early hours and having to accept a massive loss.

Doesn’t seem to have changed and I think what’s been said above is true, the longer you play the more the actual RTP that is true comes into play. You could have a massive upswing if you top out after 5 presses on your first ever go, keep playing another few thousand spins and you’ll be near rtp or less.

personally I’d watch a 3hr reelking only video but I’m sad lol

Keep smiling, forget reelking, reel life is better 🙂

marko WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I felt for the bandit on that video

37K down,, man that has to hurt that’s the thing when you make a comeback as he did you think your invincible if  i had a pound for ever time i Have done the same thing.

But he will be back

Still reckon he is the luckiest slot player i have ever seen and i watch a lot of gambling vids

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Not sure what to make of the latest video. I really enjoyed when he stopped chasing reel king and went and played other slots on obscene stakes. Its not sustainable to do that but he hit some bonuses and I was praying to see something crazy like 2000x, imagine that on £40. That said when he went back on reel king and after getting back to nearly even it became very uncomfortable watching to see the balance slowly spunked. When he said he’d already written the balance off when depositing it i felt like while that is a good attitude when gambling but in this instance it was more a justification to go ham.

Dunno just seemed like I was watching someone with a real addiction for those last 15 minutes and it wasn’t easy to watch. I know its the bandits money and he probably only losea what he can afford but something doesn’t seem right. Maybe he puts out less videos now so he can play and lose when he does. Rather than risking 4k each week he uses it all at once then rebuilds the bank roll. Truthfully I’d be happy if reel king wasn’t played for a long while, it seems different and is biting back in a huge way.

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I was thinking at £37k take30 and play with 7k and only be 10k down! 10k down ffs lol

Anonymous WANTED $55
    Inactive

I watched this and predicted the bandits every move.   Im afraid its a very sad sight to see that amount of money squandered.   He may say he only gambles what he can afford to lose,  but seriously,  you would need to be earning some serious cash to be able to afford to play and risk losing with those kind of figures.    Its ludicrous.
    affiliation must pay extremely well.  But even so,  its absolute craziness to do this.
    It can only end one way.
    i hope for gods sake it doesn’t end bad for him, bandit seems like a decent guy.  But I cant watch this financial suicide any longer.

MaskWearer WANTED $42
    Blocked

MurciPete wrote:

I watched this and predicted the bandits every move.   Im afraid its a very sad sight to see that amount of money squandered.   He may say he only gambles what he can afford to lose,  but seriously,  you would need to be earning some serious cash to be able to afford to play and risk losing with those kind of figures.    Its ludicrous. affiliation must pay extremely well.  But even so,  its absolute craziness to do this.
    It can only end one way.
    i hope for gods sake it doesn’t end bad for him, bandit seems like a decent guy.  But I cant watch this financial suicide any longer.

Yup if you are a seasoned gambler the latest video was entirely predictable. I do respect and enjoy that The Bandit calls it, like he wanted to get back to £40K or he wants this last tease, bonus, or whatever. It’s the same shit we all do, the same traps, and at £37K it felt like there was only one possible outcome

I agree about the sums of money like holy shitballs how do you drop £40K or £400K in a month? You need to be monstrously cash rich. Given the figures banded about for Chipmunkz with some claiming his net worth is £900K – we all know Chip gets a fraction of the viewership and following of TheBandit (and thank fuck as Chip is enough of a twat already), but like if Chip is £900K then Bandit must be a multi-millionaire

If Bandit is not a multi-millionaire he is playing leagues out of his depth and needs to stop immediately

@thebandit – mate we don’t need £40 stakes. I can tell from watching your videos and being a seasoned gambler myself that YOU NEED £40 stakes, but we don’t. Take a head shower and get yourself in a mental space where you can play at £5-10 max and be fully satisfied. I understand the Martingale system you kinda run and sure, you can argue it’s sensible to keep your Martingale going, but again it’s not necessary to have monster stakes and huge swings to entertain the viewers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)