Spinal Tap – Note for Bandit – Top Tip

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    buckybalz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Hey fella just seen your website and joined from watching a Youtube Video of you blowing up and spunking 7,000 GBP –

Now wanted you to know when you get the Oddessy on the Rock Mode – you can actually influence the amount of skulls on the win line – If you play on PC have your mouse beside the line about to stop and move over the reel when you see the skull – 9/10 seems to stop it in the window…

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Is it just me that doesn’t understand this? Are you saying you can force the game to bonus by moving the mouse onto a reel?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

Is it just me that doesn’t understand this? Are you saying you can force the game to bonus by moving the mouse onto a reel?

No me too ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Can you clarify this a bit. It seems you suggest you can just make the best outcome using your mouse ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Given the outcome is determined server-side, we can safely say this one is a case of seeing patterns in coincidence.

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Yeah it is almost certainly pre determined before those skulls start spinning whether they are going to land or not, i wonder if i will manage to land them all at any point, every reel haha oh no…. i won’t…. because i’m never playing that shit house again…. until i forget i said that haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah it is almost certainly pre determined before those skulls start spinning whether they are going to land or not, i wonder if i will manage to land them all at any point, every reel haha oh no…. i won’t…. because i’m never playing that shit house again…. until i forget i said that haha

You go straight to the World Tour bonus if you do. I’ve managed it twice in the past!

buckybalz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Maybe coincidence –  but works for me, you don’t always go to World Tour as you don’t always see a skull on each reel, but if you do its skill stop.Or maybe its just my delusional self !! Try it and see

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

buckybalz wrote:

Maybe coincidence –  but works for me, you don’t always go to World Tour as you don’t always see a skull on each reel, but if you do its skill stop.Or maybe its just my delusional self !! Try it and see

Definitely gotta be a coincidence bud, there’s just no reason for them to program this in at all. But we all have our quirks that we like to do!

buckybalz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Can someone tell me what programme  I need to down load to be able to record sessions –  rather than try record over shoulder…..

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

This sounds bananas to me. Predetermined, shite game that was displayed in the bandits last video. Why do they bother with 2 spins when the first is always crap, is this to heighten expectation to this predictable bollocks.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I think that 1st spin , is very sneaky. Remember the bandit collecting on the 1st spin because he never played it before . And it’s prob happened to loads off people

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)