Spinal Tap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I quite like this game and have had a few decent wins on it from buying bonuses

My question however is related to the song that is played in the background during rock mode, anyone know if is this an actual song or just something they’ve made for the game ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Tried to have a quick search do you mean the song that goes ‘Its alright,its alrightttttt’  couldnt find it ? just came up with a spinal tap movie perhaps a song from that. I would go through thw youtube playlist from the movie but would crush my data ? good luck in your search

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Gecksy wrote:

I quite like this game and have had a few decent wins on it from buying bonuses

My question however is related to the song that is played in the background during rock mode, anyone know if is this an actual song or just something they’ve made for the game ??

Dunno about then song mate or where it came from .LOL  you shouldv ask the bandit i am sure he will know .????

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

That’s the song 🙂

good idea I’ll do that and report back lol

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I had a real bash at finding this for you earlier I shaazamed it, skipped through loads of the songs and playlists to try and find it but had no luck sorry dude, weird band though some songs are like stadium rock others are like dingalingding banjo stuff ?

On the stadium rock subject if you haven’t seen it have a watch of “the dirt” on Netflix it’s a sick film about the motley crue’s mad exploits in the 80s

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Gecksy wrote:

That’s the song ?

good idea I’ll do that and report back lol

Only havin a laugh bud as the last time stevie played it he lost about   £7.2 k in bonus buys .haha im suprised ur post mentioning this game even got thru moderation .  Its was recorded bud  should be on u tube  If u have not seen it  worth a watch .  Nice to hear that it can pay tho .?

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I had a real bash at finding this for you earlier I shaazamed it, skipped through loads of the songs and playlists to try and find it but had no luck sorry dude, weird band though some songs are like stadium rock others are like dingalingding banjo stuff ?

On the stadium rock subject if you haven’t seen it have a watch of “the dirt” on Netflix it’s a sick film about the motley crue’s mad exploits in the 80s

Thanks for having a bash never mind looks like it’s just music for the game

Thanks for the tip I will have a look at that !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)